-feeling clean
-third eye chakra opening sensations
-how real manifesting is and vibration raising is. it works!
-vanilla muffins from my favorite grocery store. soo good.
-coffee. so good,i want a second cup
-how abuzz life feels. it overwhelmed me today but i am calming now and also something sort of kismet feels about it,this surge of busy feelings and feelings of change needing to come and coming.
-all the social invites that have popped up. even though not all my desires have manifested,obviously,a lot of other smaller ones have popped up like crazy and with ease. that says something if you look..the other things WILL manifest. follow the smaller manifestations and appreciate them,and they may also bring you to the other manifestations
-that happiness is the way to everything we want
-deciding to post a travel notice for upcoming business trip and all the offers i already got
-first project from high end person i want to work with out of town offered today. super excited! it's happening.
-a good,but passionate talk with best friend about goals that was tense,but helpful
-deciding to go bring laptop in tomorrow
-possibilties
-energy from best friend bending reality about a fear manifesting and seeing it actually was something way different then biggest fear which also i had feeling about anyways that it wasn't something to think the worst of
-seeing how often i assume the worst and am wrong. and adopting pronoia since that's more often more accurate
-creative director being more chatty today
-all the people texting me lately
-my body feeling nice and sexy and tight
-feeling sexy and more confident
-staying mentally confident
-painting and how healing it is
-hot tea and how good it is
-being inspired and all the inspiration around me
-finding a picture i was looking for last night
-change
-getting more followers on instagram
-seeing people who rejected me paying attention to me
-yoga and how good it feels
-my new fitness routine i am changing to now again which will be light cardio,strength training but shortened in half to what it was and adding in a little yoga to fill in the rest.
-moisturizing lip balms and how good they feel
-an inner smile
-being kind to myself
-inner click telling me to change the story,and that this is all me,etc,etc during certain moments of quiet and clarity
-high protein foods
-how much better this week has been and appreciating the two weeks before that as part of the path,though still missing and preferring january truth be told. but it's all good,at any moment things can change for me,in miraculous ways
-law of attraction and law of attraction inspiration
-spirituality
-my power
-wonderful information
-all the quantum healing meditation i did last night,but only got to about 50 minutes so going to dedicate tonight to more and hopefully go for 2 hours if not i'll just keep doing it the next few nights until i feel caught up.this clears so many energy blockages for me and manages my ocd
-a quiet mind
-hypnosis