-fashion designs
-my style
-bread
-vegan chicken
-lemon water
-a yoga mat so i can do porch yoga more comfortably
-the nice weather today
-laying in savasana pose on the porch and somehow right where i was at,the sun hit me so strongly,it was like i was sunbathing which sent me some deep relaxation energies
-an apartment getting looked at today,in a nicer neighborhood and amazing price
-feeling more normal after that awful sexual harassing message i got from D last night,the idiot from last fall. he then called me crazy and was a jerk and i deleted him,blocked him,and even deactivated my fb,and put my ig on private for the night. he really brought me down with that but i'm feeling better now
-going for a walk today and how nice it is to see my neighborhood like that,and how much safer it makes me feel,and going to the metaphysics shop a few blocks from my place and getting some incenses. at first i wasnt pleased with the selection,but then found exactly what i wanted,and some other interesting ones i bought.i enjoy this shop because the guy who works there and his name,and the shop itself is so charmingly weird,it literally could be in a episode of buffy the vampire slayer. his comments on one of the incenses i picked out was also entertaining and he had said a lot of people he's noticed have been very stressed this week after i had commented it's been stressful this week.
-appreciating my face more
-getting my monthly time of the month,and the release ialways feel once i do.i just feel more relaxed.
-deciding i'll start doing more visualizing starting today
-best friend putting two more notices in today
-intention setting
-my vitamins
-my body being nice,slender,and toned even only with lighter exercise lately
-the amazing blessing of finding something amazing from the bag of stuff i had put in living room to go through.i found two photos of my loved one who left this physical reality that i had not know i had and hadn't seen in the past over a year since she departed. what a blessing! a picture from her first year of life in the first apartment she lived in with my family and a picture of her with the childhood hampster.i hadn't known for yearssssssssssss that i even had full pic of that hampster,so it really is miraculous and shocking this manifested. it was such a blessing especially since i had been in tears just shortly before looking through that crying about her. it almost partially made me wonder did it come from her.
-beautiful heartwarming news stories
-coffee
-amazing art
-tuning into my desires and feelings and having some direction in my life
-being able to soothe and rationalize to myself
-flip flops
-that i create my reality,and have manifested so many insaneeeeeeee miracles already and seen so many proofs of this.
-the huge thing i manifested this week,actually. it did cause chaos but it was for the best of all involved,and was actually effortless once i just randomly said the affirmation in anger 4 times. seriously,the power of just not thinking about it,and letting go is amazing,especially when your not trying to let go,but just do it naturally.
-dark chocolate and how relaxing it is
-loving myself and how easy it is to do