- a lot of change with me and D in the last two days...idk how to feel about it.i'm cautious and have been hiding it from the two people i tell a lot,too.in the last two days,he's really changed. he's been all over me. he's been texting me a lot more,even when i'm short with him,sending me pics,saying random weird things to me out of nowwhere like "kiss kiss." sending me funny pics. telling me he is being as clear and honest to me as he can about his feelings that he likes me and did not mean to string me along and wants to potentially have the opportunity to kiss me someday and maybe someday more and when isaid i said we meet as friends he said huh,but i like you. he has said those exact words i like you so many times in the last two days. lol.i straight out told him he scares me and i wonder if he is going to hurt me and he thinks it's good im nervous,maybe it means i like him and i told him i think we didn't cross each other's paths by chance and it's not like me to get so affected by someone. i told him maybe i'm oversharing but i don't care at this point.i don't know what's going on,he did disappear again after a point in the conversation but i just don't care anymore he is weird and i feel stupid even still talking to him.i can't figure him out. and,i even suspected he lied to me last night. he checked in somewhere he just was earlier in the night after telling me repeatedly he just got home and is in bed. it could be a late check in,people do that,check in after the fact but still. as long as i dont tell anyone im talking to him,it'll be ok.
-passion
-discovering new music that really takes me away
-feeling thin and like i have a sexy body today,nice and thin with perfect curves
-feeling and looking pretty today
-the innocence in my face
-my beautiful hair
-my eyes
-posting a new pic on instagram i'm happy about
-creative director telling me i have goodies on the way she is sending me.
-starting to feel a smidge more confident and decisive about things
-mobile phone apps and all the ability it gives me to create really cool things
-coffee
-sleep
-feeling clean
-feeling comfortable
-feeling in an overall pleasant mood
-art
-positive signs
-being me
-feeling my feelings and acknowledging them
-being cutesy and innocent. it seems to be a thing guys like about me a lot