-testing listening to headphones so i can listen to solfeggios again since they raise my vibe quicker then anything else i know.i managed to listen to one full 6 minute heart chakra audio then decided to stop and all going well
-water
-vitamins
-my determination
-knowing i'm going to win
-how good it will feel when everyone sees how amazing i am and how strong i am and when i get the treatment i deserve again
-my beauty
-makeup
-my yoga mat
-my feeling of wanting my third career i transition into to perhaps be something movement related such as fitness
-my mom being there for me and helping me out through this frustrating time
-music and how strong it can make you feel and take you away
-jumping jacks
-stretches
-getting a bunch of work done for new business today
-having money left for me so it was easier to do what i had to do today
-being able to teach my mom some yoga
-laughing at life and the humor of my mom
-what i can offer
-pepsi my new drink i've been going to instead of coffee
-staying in apartment alone for 20-30 minutes before my mom even arrived as she was late and handling it well
-my conviction
-getting little pieces from best friend of what's really going on and what he is doing and seeing he really is scared of losing his relationship
-being safe
-getting away from going to dad's place since it seems time to stop now and is making things worse
-really getting to know a neighborhood well for the first time. this is the first neighborhood in my life that i've lived in for a bit and and actually have gotten to know a little bit. it is kind of cool.
-that by staying home,at least i have a better chance of my physical health coming back to me quicker
-inspiring things i see
-ear feeling a lot better after sleep and heart being pretty ok today
-remembering happy things
-that i have a lot of interests
-that at least with what what i'm doing now,i'll have even more free time to do the things i need to catch up on
-that this month is more then half way over
-that my book is almost here