Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-being safe
    -best friend's parents being there for me
    -my teeth
    -doing my anxiety goal despite having extreme panic and depression this morning.i managed to calm myself down and go anyways,changed my route up and bought myself a nice lunch. the vegan soup they had available that they offered which i decided to say yes to which was so good to go with my sandwich,and how filling all of it was.i ended up having leftovers and saved most of my coffee for later. changing the route i went there as well to mix it up. this is a point where it's now easy for me I know now upping how often i do this per week isn't going to make a difference and that it's time to branch out further distance wise
    -sweaters
    -the cat being here
    -wearing my yellow tank top for the first time today and how nice it looked
    -rest
    -things to daydream about that feel good
    -knowing despite it all,I AM going to win this.i feel that feeling stronger then ever.
    -that it's now springtime
    -the sun shining today
    -how healthy and hard my nails are
    -all my accomplishments i have going for me
    -beauty
    -inspiration
    -beautiful people
    -my beauty
    -being able to laugh at life,and laugh at this pic best friend's dad randomly drew of best friend's name and name's of all his girlfriends after me. it was hilarious
    -job offer for first career
    -having a lot of ideas already for my anxiety overcoming plan and remembering that for years now,actually i had already been taking steps here and there.i can remember in 09 trying to take a train by myself and feeling the thrill of it,and taking the train back to train station by house from seeing someone,and trying to practice how to learn to drive. I need to make sure what i'm doing now is different. And,it is so far,I can feel it. Despite the obstacles and struggles,I love having had L come here. I love going to the cafe for my lattes and having food from there in my fridge. But,I also love having best friend bring me lattes and being here more. I know what my heart wants and I believe firmly that are desires exist for a reason and what we seek is seeking us. I can see I had become complacent in some ways,a bit stuck,and I'm grateful for growth,but I am ready for ease now and am choosing to live in a reality where my life has more ease,and less struggle
    -mirror technique affirmations
    -finding out that from going to cafe more often I actually have change for laundry,or at least to re-dry since last load didn't dry all the way
    -that march is almost over. what a rough month.
    -surrendering and letting go of fighting so much
    -all the inner work i have done since december and core beliefs i've discovered. i know im changing for the better
    -trusting my heart no matter what other's say
    -mountain dew
    -sleep
    -being smart
    -having met a lot of different types of people in life
    -being a nonconformist
    Last edited by buttercup; 20th March 2016 at 05:49 PM.