-water and drinking lots of it to raise my vibration
-mason jars
-techno music that keeps me focused and productive and makes everything more stylish
-tarot readings because they amuse me lately
-french toast sticks and coffee
-going tanning today and closing the bed almost all the way
-D messaging me on facebook last night in the middle of the night. it was the first time we chatted on facebook since we first started texting back in october so that was nice. i think he was worried though because of our fight and wanted to make sure i felt responded to because he messaged to say his phone was saying fail when he tried texting me.i actually felt kind of bad if that's how i'm making him feel so im going to try and relax. we chatted for a few minutes him being sweet on me and it was as if he we were a couple and he called me babe and said he hopes i have sweeter dreams tonight and that he'd talk to me tomorrow and then he texted me at 8 in the morning.
-my body looking better and better everyday. i actually am enjoying looking at my body in lingerie now as i feel prettier and sexier. i still have a little more work i want done but the art of body sculpting is progress then some progress seeming slightly less then forward and going thinner,to curvier to thinner as it is getting rid of fat and toning things up creating curvature and sculpting it into your perfection. it is interesting.
-how much sense toning work makes to me now to get my ideal body and get rid of flaws. it is like a lightbulb has went off and everything is like oh,yeah that does make sense now
-heat
-sleep
-protein water
-making to do lists and writing things down
-my front room being clean
-nice meditation sessions last night that made me feel good
-sweaters and hoodies
-the spring time feeling i feel inside of me of possibility and motivation
-feeling faithful in my goals
-positive stories in animal advocacy
-the theta music intention setting exercise i did before bed
-my computer
-my personality
-all that i've done in my life
-relaxing
-perspective
-interconnectedness
-non linear time
-becoming more physically attractive
-reflecting back on this past year
-reflecting on the future and planting seeds for the next year
-my strength
-friend showing me a workout song he likes and it was cheesy but then it made me want to workout listening to it
-my accomplishments
-my ideas
-my ambition and drive
-working in a young and trendy industry
-surrender
-that D possibly sees me as a status symbol. the tarot readings seem to indicate that and it makes sense logically
-inspiration
-massage
-feeling good and hedonism
-starting to see D as more masculine and older for some reason lately. idk why,i just feel younger then him lately when i talk to him. which i am,but i haven't been feeling that way until recently. im guessing it's an energy thing going on
-creating my reality and turning things around
-paper and pen. can do so much with just a paper and pen!
-my ideas
-pacing myself and allowing breaks
-affirmations and intentions
-how things expand and open up when you raise your vibration!