-manifesting flowers. i had been thinking how much i want flowers for my room and how much i love flowers in general. i'll often eye them in appreciation while in nature,and at grocery stores and was just thinking on and off in general how much i want flowers for my room. i came out of the shower this morning and was in awe at this big beautiful bouquet with a balloon M had got. I asked if ex best friend got it for her and she said no one of her students did,and she asked if i wanted the flowers. I said no,and insisted i can't take her flowers,that's her gift,but she said she will throw them out if i don't and that she always just gives them away to one of the other girls when she gets gifts like that because she doesn't like flowers and she only brought them home because she thought i might like them,and her husband confirmed later that it was true,she would've just thrown them away so i put them in my room. this just made me really happy. it was such a simple thing,but they are just so beautiful and made me feel so spoiled,to be honest.
-doing my job today and how good it felt to be out and about and in the scene again. finishing my job very early and even being told i did a good job by team lead and finishing quicker then her.it really does seem as if universe is really on my side lately,and trying to tell me to keep going,and don't give up.
-M asking how my job went and how nice that felt
-the coffee shop i went to today,and the trendy feel of the place. one of the male baristas looked like a model.it was an interesting coffee shop. different then other ones i usually go to.
-getting my yoga pants i ordered online about a week and half ago or so in the mail today
-the sunshine today
-water
-cake pops
-getting better at talking to people in some ways,and caring less what people think
-being able to meditate again this morning and ending it with a prayer,and 5 things i'm grateful for and having house to myself for a bit
-feeling love for ex best friend despite how much he's betrayed me
-getting my sertraline today.idk how but things are flowing with so much ease in some ways,that it's almost miraculous. at today's job,i did better with that stuff then i ever have possibly,and it was the first time i had done it in about 2 years. the prescription i thought for sure i would have to wait on refill after talking to receptionist and still not finding form
-being given more money today
-laughing at life
-being ok with new situation now and accepting of it,and no longer seeing it as that bad. it's really weird how ok i feel with it all now,and there's some kinks still to figure out,but overall,i don't feel so bad about it.
-how nice M and her husband have been being to me