-feeling clean
-getting a delicious iced coffee on the way to the store
-my beautiful orange roses. so goregous. i love them. the perfect flowers for right now.i love orange flowers. so vivid
-these delicious vegan burgers i bought that just looked so interesting to try
-having a really good face day for some reason. my skin has a goregous glow and my facial features looked more in alignment. i wonder if it's the eclipse realizations that came to me,that cleared some blockages that caused this. even with a hat on,and sneakers,and unbrushed hair,i looked BEAUTIFUL today
-stopping at a store that's not the usual store and how much beauty products they had. so bountiful and fun. i seen so many ideas..
-picking up the lipliner on my list to play and work with that
-all the business trip work offers! still coming in
-place to stay for business trip confirmed.
-the intense lunar eclipse feelings that came to me about E making me realize he is more relevant to me then i realize,i do have feelings for him,and i had assumed so much about him without even knowing,and that all these things i had been annoyed at by him,was also i had done same things. honestly,it was mind blowing,i had so much more perception changing happen,it's like a light was shown on it and it all happened from friend S revealing he had feelings for me and a girl on a forum asking if i'm repressing feelings for E with all this mental noise. it was like the universe speaking to me,i just all of a sudden got hit with realizing i do like e,and have repressed it. just looking at everything now,and retracing it,it's like a different story,and it is mind blowing to me how i see me and E now. all the people who used to ask if i liked him,or said we looked like we were together or friend A getting jealous and not wanting to be around if E would be there generally,was him sensing something too. i'm just amazed at how much has changed,yet at the same time,realize,it had to be now,it wouldn't have made sense to for it to be back then,now is the time. the only question is,what will happen next since he's seemed to withdraw from me.
-deciding to back off from tarot again.i got fascinated by the illustrations,and the positive aspects of it,and do love signs,but this is no good for me and a block. i'm glad i'm observing blocks,and getting rid of them,so i can raise my vibration more,and have things manifest quicker
-that i get to finish up my writing tonight. am sooo close to done,and finally see where it will go now. and realize now in the future,when i'm that stressed,i need to just chop a bunch off or start from scratch because clearly im taking it too seriously then.i am now more detached from it,and have a sweet,much shorter,fresher piece,that's pretty much done,but i just want to sculpt more and perfect,and make sure i really am ok with it,and that's it's quality.
-facial exercises
-getting my workout done yesterday
-my favorite incense
-remembering my sweet loved one who left this physical reality,and memories of her
-how beautiful the weather is today
-just realizing how much E has been affected by me,and likes me more then i realized this whole time
-how much time i feel have now tonight
-healed perceptions
-my desire for fun
-the beautiful peaceful sounds of the outside,including trains,birds,cars,etc, very peaceful
-feeling more relaxed about life now
-beautiful green flower stems
-me,my personality interests,and quirks
-my child-like side
-how in shape i am getting
-mixing things up
-breaks
-my power
-deciding to speak more positive about my writing,too since i had been complaining too much about it,making it harder
-forgiveness
-spiritual healing music
-quiet
-paying attention to feelings
-signs,including dream again
-feeling good
-spring time
-getting back on track again
-sleeping somewhere else,and getting better sleep because of it. back felt wonderful!