-potatoes
-my favorite indian food sauce
-miracles
-the power of positivity. it may not work right away i noticed, but it DOES work.
-best friend calming down with me and being the calmest i've seen him since this 3 weeks
-having an amazing landlord who was so helpful and went above and beyond to be smart yet reassuring after something weird at my apartment today that made me uncomfortable
-being a caring person
-getting to talk and express my feelings to best friend and be honest
-my mom spending time with me after getting scared
-feeling really good about this apartment and like i'd even consider renewing my lease here
-getting a new hairstylist who is interested since the one i had seems to have lost interest
-how much better i look now that i fixed my haircolor. my face looks younger and more attractive now.
-deciding starting tomorrow after all this negativity to shut the door about talking about these problems with best friend to others as i know in my heart it's only made it worse that we made things public and the venting. really wish that never happened.
-the little independent things i've done and learned in the last week or two from spending time with my mom and getting settled
-best friend looking excited when i first made talk with him before the evening about how i wanted to work things out
-how healing last night was after doing some spiritual work on clearing some limiting beliefs,reflecting,and chakra music and inspiring videos. i felt soo good. and all day my ear felt normal despite stress and my chest wasn't too bad.
-mercy
-feeling calm and reassured about things finally
-sodas
-pastries for breakfast i love
-getting my book in the mail
-reassurances
-seeing moms cat again and being able to give him some affection
-self forgiveness
-how blessed i am
-my desires
-progress