-B and finally having someone where it feels like a real relationship. texting daily,seeing each other weekly,posessiveness,meeting friends,etc
-going tanning today
-how great my body is looking,more toned,tiny,and flatter stomach,rounder bottom,slimmer lines,etc
-blogging and getting out my feelings
-poetry
-brilliant ideas that come to me that i love and are creative and getting to use them
-that B seems to want to do whatever i want to do
-how high vibration life is right now
-today being an amazing day
-finding out best friend has been affirming a lot for me,and that it seems a lot of things are on my side right now
-my style
-cute clothes
-being comfortable with my cute gawky beauty and realizing how sexy that and striking that can actually be
-one month since meeting B and all going well and smooth still and all being consistent
-another success for secret business venture that business partner told me about.i was so freaking excited.i thought two weeks ago it,this idea might not work out and i may need to return to another idea for income,but this is happening..i may just have a primary way to make money that is perfect for me.i could cry that's how excited i am.
-getting presents in the mail
-realizing it's mercury retrograde so that explains some of the communications with me and B and that it may be better to not push being official until it's over,but if it does happen,i will allow it of course,and maybe in his eyes we are,i have no idea
-perspective,wisdom,authenticity,and maturity. traits in myself i admire and in others
-all the work activity going on and things abuzz,it seems my positive love vibration is attracting good in other areas
-the little things i can appreciate and feel grateful for
-the little auto save button i found since i just accidentally shut this window
-smiling
-how long my hair is
-feeling feminine and feeling good and in shape and young but mature
-how nice the weather was today,it felt as if spring was near and the sun was shining bright and was lovely
-how good it feels for project 20 to be released.
-getting brava for work that makes me feel very accomplished and successful
-getting things going