Thread: Manifestation Techniques

Manifestation Techniques

I'm interested in hearing other's knowledge of manifesting in their lives. There seems to be methods using the Law Of Attraction and some methods using the "Tree Of Life". Who has had success with these methods?

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation Techniques

All manifestation techniques come from the idea/belief that we are the creators of our experience, and that is by using the mind, because reality is mental.
    Therefore practically all techniques will use a 'simple' formula to change how you look at reality, and this is done by reprogramming your subconscious mind.
    You reprogram your subby by:
    Identifying and debunking your false beliefs
    Using various techniques to replace them with the right beliefs about the world that will help you achieve what you want
    like affirmations and decrees,
    and then taking some sort of affirmative action to cement the relationship between action with intention;
    rinse and repeat.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

think materialization and dematerialization probably the top. never seen it personally but friend has where literally objects appear and disappear out of nowhere. one of the many siddhis.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Therefore practically all techniques will use a 'simple' formula to change how you look at reality, and this is done by reprogramming your subconscious mind.
    You reprogram your subby by:
    Identifying and debunking your false beliefs
    Using various techniques to replace them with the right beliefs about the world that will help you achieve what you want
    like affirmations and decrees,
    and then taking some sort of affirmative action to cement the relationship between action with intention;
    rinse and repeat.
    Reprogramming, affirmations methods etc. assume certain things: that there is "something" within mind which is beyond conscious control and even "touch" (perception), and thus you "must" change it in an indirect way.

I think, that 1. affirmations in fact don't work - at all, 2. you can do such things directly consciously as mentioned. Beliefs are one thing, training and perception - another, it's just that perception can be blocked by not-right beliefs.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

They work for me. And there are two prevailing thought processes (i.e. belief systems) that I know of that underlying the techs, which are varied: That you can create from the getgo, or that you can choose an outcome from the quantum foam, virtual reality, or alternatives space, whatever you call it.
    You either create or choose.
    Direct consciousness (or to some, mental energy) is what determines where your attention goes. Affirmation directs this energy/thought.
    Of course, if you don't believe affirmation works, it's not going to work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    They work for me. And there are two prevailing thought processes (i.e. belief systems) that I know of that underlying the techs, which are varied: That you can create from the getgo, or that you can choose an outcome from the quantum foam, virtual reality, or alternatives space, whatever you call it.
    You either create or choose.
    Direct consciousness (or to some, mental energy) is what determines where your attention goes. Affirmation directs this energy/thought.
    Of course, if you don't believe affirmation works, it's not going to work for you.
    Honestly, I don't think affirmation is essential element here.

I don't believe in anything. Or to put it in other words: believing is not something that I consider worth... consideration. You either perceive / know / experience something, or you assume - the latter is what typically people mean when talking about beliefs.

On the other hand, I'm sure that thoughts have impact on our reality. How, which levels, how much impact etc. - these are questions which I don't think anyone on this forum has ultimate answers to. You think, for example, about moving your finger, and your finger moves. Somehow your thought led to this effect. And you don't have to believe in it. You just know it works.

Will your thought have the same effect on a nearby building? I guess that it won't.

Do affirmations work the same way? No. Do they work in any way that makes them useful at all? I don't know. But statistics of many people trying to achieve something by affirming "I can, I will" or sttuff like that show that affirmations don't bring any effect. So it seems to be only a belief that using internally some words, images etc., i.e. affirming, would provide some effect. But my guess is that the only difference between using and not using affirmations lays probably in a change in your psychology - and nothing more what could be noticeable... Most successful people in the world in any area don't practice magic, don't use affirmations, don't have conscious paranormal abilities beyond average. But still they are more efficient than more than 7 billions of people on this planet - how is this possible without conscious affirmations?

So I decided to put beliefs aside and really get deeper into things, or to abandon a particular subject at all. IMHO it's a self-deception.

IMHO the best point to start to learn about how the things work, if to choose an occult (vs. mystic, i.e. direct psychic experience) way, is to get into understanding of ancient Egyptians who considered using will, perception and something called Heka (translated roughly as "magic" by the modern historians), but the true ancient Egyptian knowledge is poorly available these days and I didn't come across a thorough enough source for this subject so far. When reading interesting books written by some European historians on the Ancient Egypt, I realized how little, in fact, historians know about the culture and writings of the nation they are interested with professionally (in short, there is a big disagreement betwen scientists, and often one contradicts or questions what the other said) - and this single fact convinces me that there's still a lot to discover, even from the sources already available but not necesserily known to the most of scientists - yet. The difference between an average historian and us is that we know what to search for, and don't have to waste our time for completely unnecessary stuff like wars, economical dependencies, agricultural techniques etc. which are not "sacred" science.
    Last edited by Antares; 6th April 2023 at 02:49 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Antares, You do you: it's fine.