-eye massage
-getting 100% on some of the practice written driving tests now. so close to being able to go and get the liscense!
-coffee and vegan chocolate for breakfast
-the laptop im using
-M saying we are going shopping this sunday at this nice mall she likes
-the cycling class and then yoga class last night
-M telling me her friend D( i've seen a few times lately who is nice) works in advertising and is his own boss and when i seemed intrigued,she offered to have me talk to him if i want
-getting a lot of job offers lately and booking exceeding my goals.
-seeing how to get more into things again simply by focus. by focusing a lot on getting back into one type of work i've done,i'm now getting a lot of offers for that,and then the same started happening with acting,and now have things opening up with that. it's very cool. the things that are most similar and what i have experience in are what i get the most offers for so i get less offers for "normal" jobs
-meditation
-inspired ideas to make my resume look more classic and that the work experience i have would look really good if i altered to make my resume format look more classic with instead of going with the format i was taught before for that kind of work
-getting my eye appointment made. and,had a dream i found my eyeglasses the morning of that so maybe that was because i'd have my appt made that morning so it represented that
-having house to myself again
-that so far the adjustment made hasn't been as hard as i thought
-that my dad's house where my brother's cat is at i miss isn't as far as i thought so i can find some way to come visit even easier then i thought soon
-music
-that i can do lotus pose and the symbolism behind being shown that back when i first was shown i could do it. she kept encouraging me saying she knows i can and i was the only one who could,and i snapped into it really easily once i seen what it was. and it really does seem more and more like all of life can be a metaphor.i've also been noticing dandelions like crazy the othe day which have a symbolism of rebirth.
-the nice walk home from the gym last night. love getting some time outside at night.
-being able to see the positives of my situation and that maybe it will help me to reach new goals and get to places i want to go much quicker and overcome blocks i wasn't overcoming before
-realizing/remembering i've done a lot of cool things in life
-that the girl who booked me for the job i work tomorrow has actually worked with me before,she remembered me and we seemed to vibe a little bit with each other