-manifesting a goal of my checking account reaching a certain point that i had made last year as a goal that felt exciting for me at the time when i made the goal/intention. it's very cool seeing things like this manifest. my checking account is now the highest it's ever been,at least since i've been single.
-feeling relief when i got fired last night.i had so much resistance and negative momentum that i kept having anxiety all week not knowing what was bothering me until i realized it was not being able to handle/keep this job. so when it finally happened that i did end up fired,i literally did not care. of course,til the next day when i was a wreck all day. but,then i had perspective remembering what i told myself during my anxiety,that even if i fail this,it's ok,because it's a step i've never tooken,and maybe next time,i'll take another step and i'll only go a little further but if i keep going,i'lll get better and better and get to where i want to go,whereas if i don't even try,i'll never get there,and i'll never grow and even only keeping this 3 days before being fired along with the attractive,most competant guy there,this was still a stepping stone,and good experience and growth for me. just keep trusting life,and surrendering.
-getting my check i was antsy about finally
-getting my wall decal for my affirmation wall in the mail today
-rest
-cleaning my room
-making up with R again. we've been fighting like cats and dogs on and off ever since he hurt me in early november. mostly,it's just me getting mad at him,then him ignoring me then me talking to him then us talking it out.
-water
-dimmer lights
-my cats
-ordering food in tonight
-warm showers
-renting a movie online and just relaxing
-the internet
-shopping
-all the opportunities still available to me and that can come to me
-my inner optimisim
-hydrocodone
-lorazapam