-vitamins
-ideas
-clarity
-getting a new alarm clock
-getting groceries and bill being very cheap,it was strange
-best friend not putting anything in cart for him and R this week,which is interesting as that had been a concern in the past of why he was suddenly putting so much in cart for while with her
-being drawn towards an awesome spring green nail polish to buy this week
-best friend plugging in alarm clock for me. little things like that is how he shows he cares. he's always been that way
-doing a major goal today for my anxiety. walked all the way to the coffee shop by myself. so amazing! this is one of my biggest accomplishments in relation to that. now i know i can go and get my own breakfast if i want! i felt this inspired action after things coming to the surface relating to my mom came up the other day and feeling a sense of freedom that i can do certain things. the order was cheaper then i thought,too which was also amazing! and the barista was attractive. idk why the male baristas always seem to be attractive at this coffee shop! so cool i manifested this.
-manifesting l to contact me. maintaining my confidence despite wanting to give into him and being nice about him.i do hope he'll try to work things out with me,and feel he will and it's huge to me i manifested him to contact me. it's an easy manifestation but also huge for proving certain things for me i've been working on and clearing.
-sleep
-my beauty.i swear,i have been looking so beautiful lately
-feeling more noticed by others lately and connected
-my accomplishments
-emojis
-getting more social media confident
-the amazing,beautiful weather that makes me feel so alive. the air feels so fresh
-the beautiful night skies
-the sun
-deciding march will be inspired actions. february was visualization and was a little bit to start seeing the effects of but so worth it,but now i've been feeling called that march should be inspired actions to take my life even further
-confidence building subliminal i've been doing
-my eyeglasses
-yoga pants
-stretches and yoga
-the intense,strange feelings i had during visualization last night. it was bizarre.maybe because i'm visualizing more often and getting better at it,in combination with using a hypnotic induction while doing it or maybe that i'm trying to visualize as i'm there vs as if i'm watching a movie,but last night was odd how intense i felt suddenly
-feeling feelings more often since doing visualization. i'm so convinced this is the way to go with loa in comparison to trying really hard and trying to get in the vortex. this feels so much more natural,and consistent,and better
-feelings of aliveness
-excitement for life and life feeling fun and future possibilities
-great music
-my hair color
-tank tops
-how sculpted my arms look
-having a nice curvy lower back side
-essential oils
-getting through february and things aren't worse and are at least a little better
-being a woman
-EFT I did this morning and affirmations to clear some limiting junk i've been holding onto
-inspiration
-feeling renewed and all this wonderful new energy in my life
-great quotes
-colors
-beauty
-asking best friend to show me that sound on his phone to prove to me something i was paranoid about and finding out he isnt lying
-friendly people
-affirmations