-that others are taking heart in my gratitude list and find value in it
-rose tea
-chocolates M got me the other day
-the cycling and yoga class I did today and getting a nice sweat in,and M telling everyone how flexible I am,and that i'm very flexible. I think she's crazy but she says I just am not understand some of what she says but that she knows i can do it
-wearing one of my new activewear pants today,and how model-looking i looked wearing that with the blank tank top,and my pink and black gym shoes
-my pink gym water bottle
-getting my bags organized today so i could just bring one with me when i left the house today
-pushing myself out of my comfort zone and posting a pic even though not 100% sure of it
-acupressure
-getting an offer to work at a yoga studio unpaid in exchange for unlimited yoga classes.i applied,and just believed i would get it,and that it'd be easy in,and then sure enough had some back and forth emails today. contrast from the first volunteer position not working out helped me realize i do want to do something like that,and from there seen several similar opportunities but better like that,and now this manifested. and,about a year and half ago,ex best friend was also going to try and get me in to work a day a week at one of his gyms but as paid staff so from loa standpoint it is kinda interesting to see the unfolding of this. M was very happy for me when i told her and she said she'd take it,and that she is still working on E(the manager who said me volunteering maybe isn't a good idea because of drama of ex best friend) and that he might still call me
-how beautiful my flowers are
-getting a gift for my brother's cat sent to ease me a little longer until i can go and see the cat again.
-deep cleansing breaths
-having the house to myself again this morning,and having a chance to meditate since house was quiet. things really have been flowing quite well,actually.
-feeling very beautiful
-art and entertainment
-M's husband showing me two bikes today online asking what i think of them to buy me one. i prayed about getting the bike soon so that is cool that happened,too
-my stomach getting flatter
-feeling drawn to start cleaning up my diet more again,and go back to being full vegan(have been vegetarian lately)