Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-going to the doctor finally
    -getting meds for the new strange health condition I have and knowing what's going on with that and having pain relievers for it
    -how amazing my doctors case manager is with caring and giving info and setting things up for me after my e.r visits
    -making ravioli I got from the store and that it was good and only $3something
    -getting my storage unit paid and cat food for the next week or so
    -clean clothes
    -going out to a new restaurant I haven't been to and trying new foods and experiences with older ex J
    -my older friend J sending me more money again the other morning. Sometimes it feels like he's keeping an eye on me
    -ordering pizza the other night just because. It may not be the smartest way to spend money right now but I wanted to do it
    -not sure what I think of this but maybe it was a sign or sign my manifestation is near or that he's manifesting me. When my ex dropped me off the other day, he just happened to have to go a little far and passed the side J is on and I seen him outside in front of his house on his phone waiting for something it seemed. I'm not sure if he seen me and I did see him look over but not sure if he would have seen me from not the angle and whatnot.I never really ever see J outside. I'm not sure if he seen me and I told my ex to hurry and I didn't want to drive past that side and why and turned my head.
    -well, don't know if this is a thing yet or not but randomly in the middle of the night after watching a documentary I connected the dots to my ex I was with in a disturbing way and felt distressed and emotional. Afterwards I wondered is this another person being vanquished because of J? It possibly seemed like it. We did talk still after that but he was more distant and weird and initially I wasn't sure what I'd do now after connecting those dots. It was pretty messed up but I need his help. They go away quick with J but not always instantly. Sometimes it takes a week or so and the person may come back in a little but again in a really repulsive way so I can't tell yet. I may have just happened to connect the dots which I do sometimes with things and his being distant could be from anything and he was less distant today and seemed like he had been expecting me to contact him which is weird and telling. So I don't know.
    -relaxing a little bit about time pressure because I see some ideas, have things kinda organized and what else can I do so may as well relax and surrender
    -music and discovering new songs
    -getting my utility bill assistance approved for a 600 and something credit amount to my account so not having to worry about that now
    -at least I have some good excuses for not making things on time that are legitimate and can possibly be used
    -doing writing on a little bit of where I want to go in life
    -my four leaf clover pillow
    -trying to drink more water
    -cute things cats do
    -how good of a listener P cat can be and how receptive my cats are
    -showering
    -cleaning a little
    -cleaning wipes
    -that the plasma center should be open again or about to be
    -aloe vera gel and how great it's been in healing my skin
    -sleep
    -blankets
    -nightskies
    -warm water
    -sunshine
    -nice weather
    -how beautiful it can be sometimes being outside sitting or walking
    -watching a lot less of those YouTube psychic readings. They weren't doing me good and at this point give me a headache
    -meditation
    -quiet outside
    -walking more
    -doing creative writing at times and how healing it is for me
    -watching movies
    -my accomplishments in the entertainment industry and fashion and having done some really cool things
    -being a considerate and kind person
    -having really beautiful eyes
    -ideas
    -being smart
    -having a little bit of a baby face
    -being thinner than I was this time last year
    -confirming a lot of jobs for next month
    -fashion and having great style
    -inspiration
    -hope
    -having more energy after taking my meds from the doctor today
    -my beauty
    -having a beautiful soul
    -how sexy I find J
    -how much J and I have in common in little ways
    -law of attraction audios and inspiration
    -listening to positive mind food when I go for walks
    Last edited by buttercup; 24th April 2024 at 12:30 PM.