-drinking a ton of water
-my mason jars
-sweet,ripe bananas and having them with my breakfast,fruits in general,vegetables,and potatoes tonight for a vegetable i'm eating.i love eating more fruits and vegetables and how much better it makes me feel and makes my nails and hair look.
-my body getting back to normal slimmed out again. took a bit but i'm there again
-letting a bunch of things out after feeling a surge of inspiration and telling B he is inspiring my work writing i have to do. he seemed happy about that and to let him know when and where we can hang out again and said he thinks about me everyday,too.i then told him more about how D brought us together really and just how beautiful life can be. and told him let me think about it and maybe so and so neighborhood. it felt good being honest and gushing a bit,since it's what i really feel and how i like to be.
-amazing invites in my inbox today that makes the work i do feel worth it
-having a high end life
-that i'm almost done with all the writings for the project and then can try and focus on my primary career more again
-everyone telling me how paranoid and obsessive i'm being with B fears and letting that calm me down to stop being crazy on the inside
-embracing my hair since i seemed to cut it funny,and maybe working with it more,and to keep going until i got something i like
-confidence in my ability to do some things myself
-being able to cook
-having my own apartment
-my cat being in my dreams again. though,it worries me when she tries eating snakes in the dreams. friend says she is trying to be my protector...and,in fact,i can kind of seeing that being true now..and it's quite interesting as i've said before if she was still here,a snake would've never came into my last apartment and since my beliefs are she is still here,death is just a change,and my dreams make me feel close to her still,and i believe dreams are very connected to the reality we live in,and may be simply another reality,i in fact,quite like this,it's very interesting,and interconnected
-coffee and french toast sticks and always having a breakfast i love every time i awake
-a great cardio workout
-hot tea and how good it makes me feel. i love kava tea
-beautiful things and inspiration
-femininity
-how slimmed out my body lines are looking
-my best friend
-my business partner and closest female friend
-the surge of positive energy i felt while doing my writing and getting a base done and all the ideas that came to me
-tibetan singing bowls music to slow my mind down and calm me down to balance my very excited mood
-being a 'first job title.'
-my taste in things
-being someone of value
-the ethereal and esoteric
-beautiful,loving sounding music that takes me away,gets me focused,and healed and feeling amazing
-feeling so filled with possibility
-all the opportunities this year has waiting for me
-being a woman
-animals and my love for them
-my beautiful soul
-being ok with myself despite what haters may think
-healing
-feeling open
-dreaminess,and fantasy
-someone getting back to me about something work related
-beauty products
-wonderful reflection that's come about