-coffee
-how beautiful i am
-that i got my monthly time of the month finally. feels nice to have that after waiting
-the scalp massage i got last night and how needed it was and how much resistance it cleared. it was so ahhhh. felt so good.
-following what i feel will heal me,better me
-all the deep healing meditation work i've been doing and how much it's raised my vibration,cleared energy blockages,caused me to look different when i look in the mirror(better) and just feel more clear minded along with tiny little side effects such as the things they call "glitches in the matrix." i've had several of those and i celebrate them! because i know it's proof my work is working.
-the positive surge of happy emotion that came from my meditation deep work i was doing last night without me even trying. it made me feel so good. visulazation works so powerfully! keep doing it. even if sometimes it feels less powerful or harder,,keep at it,it will pay off and work,and get easier.i still have times where sometimes i struggle but last night,i stayed calm and focused and kept at it,and it paid off big time! it's a muscle you have to exercise. just like you'd work out your body.
-that my third eye chakra feels a little sore since i know it's from all the work i've been doing
-all the positive energy around me i'm feeling
-that i have abut 6 more sessions of the quantum healing meditations before i feel caught up based on what my goal was and will do them tonight
-vanilla muffins. yum
-manifesting that you can now edit instragram captions! wow! a little thing,but i've wanted this for so long and then after deep healing work last night,i felt calm enough to look at a post and figure out a way to write something more and added to it and found out i can actually edit the whole caption. this will save me so much from always reuploading and people thinking i'm weird for how often i do and give me so much peace! so grateful! i updated the app today so ican now do edit captions and also grateful that after that healing session,the words came to me to how to add to my post in the comment in a way that made me feel at peace
-how healed i feel,a life of healing,and loving myself.i'm seriously at a point now where i feel again,that i have desires but that i can also be happy RIGHT now and feel good
-time spans where B isn't even in my head. i'm so damn close,i know it and it feels so good!
-cleared energy. it's such a weird thing to explain to those not in the spiritual realm of things,but you just feel slightly different,calmer,and cleansed and just ..clearer. sometimes,when things are a mess,it takes a little more time,to untangle and find the exact method for clearing that's best,but it always feels so good and always works.
-that i slept. i had trouble again,and woke up late,but i did sleep
-how things manifest,little things right after energy work sometimes,like the time of the month and instagram ease of what to write as a comment and that i can now edit captions,too. little little things,but i know it was a release of resistance that attracted it
-that i'm not on dating sites or apps and don't need to be
-another work offer for business trip coming up that i'm interested in accepting
-focusing on upcoming business trip as a primary thing to distract me and feel good and how good it feels
-taking things easy and one at a time,and calmly,and not feeling rushed but just it'll all be fine and how great that feels
-that best friend manifested me another offer with place he got me an interview at before who turned me down because they couldn't afford to pay. it's part time work a few blocks from my house. he is really urging me to go and i didn't want to when he first told me since they already told me no and i feel so busy as it is but now i feel inclined to go ahead
-emails with K,a friend from the past and seeing how much i've changed since we last talked all the time and hung out. my desires,and who i am as a person are so different from 2013. i'm more mature now,more relationship oriented,more open with my wounds but loving and forgiving in a deeper sense,less petty,and my interests have changed slightly,too.i love it actually. and,love realizing life can be so good if you do the inner work and infuse joy and allow yourself to change without fear.it's amazing to see where i'm at and what i enjoy and desire now compared to then.i feel so much more evolved.
-feeling filled with possibility
-enjoying maturity and making maturity me,still having a child-like spirit but with the joy of allowing things to evolve.
-smiling
-an overall good day. nothing super exciting but just in an overall good mood today
-my wisdom
-the work i'm doing on loving myself placing careful attention of my personality
-deep breathing and how cleansing it is
-writing out affirmations in my notebook as i drift to sleep just because it feels good to and i'm inspired to.
-knowing i'm an amazing person,and feeling valuable without conditions placed on myself.i am loving myself unconditionally.
-that i create my reality
-things to look forward to
-being open with myself
-how beautiful my personality is
-the beautiful sounds outside of the wind blowing,cars driving by,trains,etc
-quiet.i haven't even listened to any music today yet. i love it. i'm really appreciating the silence
-the surge of happiness and how open i feel my heart is becoming and the surge of emotion i feel i almost want to cry,it feels so good.
-buddha and buddhism and the inspiration it gives me
-allowing imperfection and letting go
-all the learning and reflection.i so desire to blog and write but i know it's not time yet.
-root chakra healing.i did that after feeling i might need to and how up my third eye felt,and it put me right in balance after that! so good.
-spirituality
-insights coming to me more clearly now. like,the other night feeling like the quiet/empty feeling makes me sad but something telling/reminding me to sit with it like the Buddha and surrender to it,and that will bring me to a beautiful place and heal me,and now here i am today enjoying the quiet so much. it's true,quiet at first you may not like it and fight it,but keep sitting with it,and you'll enter a deeper place and cleanse from it and heal on a deeper level.