-feeling confident
-great weather
-new financial goals
-the sun
-coffee
-sleep
-waking up feeling very happy,and optimistic about the future
-rose incense
-deciding 1 of two things;a financial goal/thing i'm starting and deciding to challenge myself to a yes challenge to start saying yes to a lot more things and be more fearless where normally i'd say no because i don't want to or am hesistant. being inspired by my favorite movie,yes man.i feel this will very beneficial to me in a multitude of ways and am so excited
-reflecting while listening to throat chakra music last night and finally feeling a sense of calm about the whole since this time last month and like i'm where i should be,and things happened for a reason,and i've gotten through the muck and now lighter,funner,times with positive changes are ahead.it was so nice to finally have very clear intuition and forthsight about where i was headed during this reflection,like i just knew certain things that were positive with no doubt and with ease and felt like all was well about the last 30/31 days or so.it was so great.i haven't had that clear of intuition in awhile.
-happy music
-seeing abundance again
-possibilities
-metaphysics
-good food
-pillows
-physical exercise
-capturing zen moments with my camera that i appreciate
-my porch and how zen it is
-feeling some possibility about the future finally,unstuck about some things and patterns changed in a positive way about others
-feeling calm and positive about ocd past mind wanderings and feelings of guilt and distorted perceptions
-positive energy,and high vibe blogs where i can feel the energy in them
-my experiences
-tibetan singing bowls
-being relaxed,in the flow,and seeing things in a clear way that is positive,soothing,and realistic
-being able to be barefoot
-feeling like time is on my side
-being an interesting person
-how toned and tight my body is
-denim cutoffs
-meditation and wonderful ideas and insights that come to me during meditation
-trying less hard,and feeling more relaxed
-getting bedroom cleaned
-"i deserve to be here." affirmation and how powerful it's been for me
-feeling insights about my purpose in life,and why i'm here and embracing aspects of me that i fight with
-accumulating more ig followers
-feeling like so many amazing things can happen for me and seeing the possibilties but also not overthinking and just knowing i can create and change anything! just feel so filled with possibility.
-detoxing
-the lock screen on my phone
-how amazing my cheekbones are
-evolving and sticking to things i'm wanting
-water
-being able to chat with best friend about how i feel,my goals,the weird feelings i have about time and feeling old and how i've been feeling older because i've been telling myself i'm actually a year older then i am,which probably made an effect.
-my child-like side
-innocence
-animal advocacy and animal activists
-the new things and changes and path unfolding and slightly turning that i can feel happening in the moment
-my higher self