-a nice warm shower
-water
-breakfast
-not being frivolous today
-an amazing idea coming to me upon waking up that has me feeling alive and best friend agreed to it,talked it out with me and it seems to be in the works! super inspired
-feeling determined
-friend i've been faded out with inviting me to their birthday party
-my abs being tighter and more defined
-another friend flirting with me
-articles online that also think tinder is awful,and that i know guys who aren't on it,and they all happen to be the more attractive types
-music. great music. upbeat music that keeps me determined and want to dance and get things done
-fitness and exercise
-my motivation and pep. i feel like a cheerleader and lifecoach
-all my ideas
-how young my face looks today and soft,and appreciating the tired,but feminine and young look of my face today when i had first woken up
-how long my hair is
-being pretty
-how much my looks are improving right now
-positive thoughts,positive feelings,positive actions
-how amazingly dynamite and successful this next year will be. i'm pouring all my pain into my desires deeper then i ever have before and am starting now and have been planting those seeds since november
-having a place to live
-possibility
-opportunity
-that i make my pain mean something and fuel me
-feelings
-utilizing to-do lists now
-nothing to lose and other powerful mantras
-healing sleep
-honoring death
-being young still and that age is really just a mindset
-having a young life and young way of being
-physical attractiveness in others
-knowing what makes me happy
-being a romantic and a dreamer
-transformation and that even though this year has been the most painful year of my life,it's transformed me definitely
-my crazy thoughts,they make me laugh sometimes. at least i'm not a boring person
-that i leave a strong impression on others
-that i am becoming more physically attractive
-letting myself cry and feel my feelings. being honest with my feeling in general. my regret,my feeling foolish,etc
-seeing others flaws as it helps me see i'm not as bad as i think and my perceptions just get skewed at times