-being about 1/3 of the way done with curation for debut for new business
-sweaters
-that old computer seems to be working
-my eyeglasses
-changing my sleep schedule to try and get back on schedule
-amazing music that fits my exact mood
-new inspirations
-beauty
-best friend opening sauce jar for me and doing everything else on my list i asked that I needed today. i was surprised it was as if he memorized it!
-being offered to start doing my driving lessons at night. that's perfect since the timing i've been doing them has always felt more difficult for various reasons
-driving subliminals i've been doing
-confidence subliminal i've been doing
-2nd chakra solfeggios i'm listening to right now
-sound therapies in general. i love sound therapies.
-pictures
-deciding maybe i should let go of crush A a little simply because maybe i have been taking my desires a little too seriously since visualizing them. i know 100% that I want,and will manifest him talking to me again and more to happen but maybe i should loosen up on wanting to manifest a relationship with him. i may decide i might not want that so maybe loosening up is better. my intended aim has been for him to reveal his feelings for me,more to unfold,more talking and getting to know each other,and a kiss. That's what I really want.
-talking to best friend on phone this morning.i love hearing his voice
-setting up bill pay thing in my bank account today
-finding out an old credit i've been paying off has more credit then i thought.
-getting more likes on a social media post when i didn't think so much about it.i realized my energy has been way too much with thinking too much that from an energy standpoint,it could be perfect but it'd repel and that I need to exude a certain energy in all that i do. it's not just words or presentation,it's energy
-fashion
-yoga. did some this morning and it was so needed.i've been so stiff
-feeling excitement and motivation to really make things happen and get into things
-understanding sex energy is creative energy and is will and excitement for life and is really a very good and important thing
-my hair
-my bill getting paid today
-being healthy
-warm showers
-quarters to wash towels
-getting my shirt and sunglasses in the mail today
-my beauty
-a toned lower body
-yoga pants
-dance cardio workouts