-how nice people have been on this thread
-the amazing journaling session i had last night that cleared everything for me,got me to the root of things,and seeing the metaphysical cause of this last month and back on track with what do I want
-sleeping well and waking up feeling cozy
-getting my phone upgraded with how much storage i can have on it now and getting the app i had been wanting to get for the past week or so finally. and now i have more room so this will make my life more efficient with things i need
-feeling so super relaxed tonight and chill. enjoying just being
-relaxing,peaceful music that allows one to dream and reflect and just feel chill
-how amazingly nice my best friend and all he puts up with for me
-business partner changing her mind about wanting a break.i didn't reply right away,and then she changed her mind shortly,i think maybe feeling guilty. but,i think a short break might be good. either way,im going with the flow and applying the lessons of yesterday
-getting back on track with why i've been a mess and realizing my indecison combined with insecurity lowered my vibe and gave conflicting messages to the universe. now i feel wonderfully decisive,surrendered,faithful,and confident
-potatoes. went back to vegetarian for the day and indulged again in some pizza and potatoes. i appreciate being leniant on myself at times and not feeling awful if i have vegetarian once in awhile
-seeing how when i stayed calm and positive little things started to work out yesterday and then today i woke up determined to be positive and the day it did test me,but i still stayed calm and positive and it all worked out,and manifested some goodness and most importantly feeling good
-that when i play around with photo editing apps,i find i don't even really need much editing at all
-d emailing me today. it came as quite a surprise and felt nice. i've not known anyone like him before and i think i may be different to him,too.
-guys who like my look exactly as i am
-calming more and more down about d and worrying about him just dating other girls. as best friend said,he seems to be a good guy and more of the innocent type. he has issues and is weird,but a good guy. everytime i've assumed in my head he must be doing this or that with some girl,i've been proven wrong. this is also helping me to realize i have jealousy issues i need to work through
-feeling lovey feelings tonight
-water
-technology
-feeling like people care more about me then i may think
-giving myself a break.
-realizing solutions to be happier i will be implementing now from last nights journal session of what i want
-feeling secure
-free tv shows online to watch
-being ok with not going out tonight
-the rain today. i kind of enjoyed the weird wacky weather. sunny,rainy,and snowy today. my city had it all.
-for a new month now
-my beauty
-that life is taking care of me and has my back
-forward movement
-modernity
-knowing what i want and what an amazing feeling that is
-the abundance,healing,and forward movement i feel
-days off
-love
-allowing myself to surrender
-acknowledgment of pain and knowing i don't need to know all the answer and have it all figured out right now
-feeling absolutely ready for a new month,and know it's going to be transformative and filled with blessings.
-knowing i create my reality.
-letting go
-improvements