-clean eating and how good it makes me feel
-almond milk
-coffee
-water
-my porch
-my best friend
-dreams about B today while i slept,lots of them,it even seemed psychic
-more synchronicties with B
-reflecting on me,where i want to go,what i've learned,how i've changed,and so on
-the internet
-the power of gratitude
-becoming more mature
-shedding away layers of me that i am outgrowing so i can evolve and become better
-making a list of ways to better myself after anxiety attack before bed
-realizing why my moods have been bad including pms and still waiting for it to come,insomnia,having not gone out for a bit,or meditating as much as i want and its no wonder my mind feels sloppy
-knowing i can create my reality and change things at any moment
-the lines on my stomach of getting sculpted
-how tight my backside has gotten
-how slim my legs have gotten
-the 2 hour work i did last night
-comfortable sweats to hang out in
-the little things working out
-finding a vegan pizza place close by i want to try and that i had been wanting to try vegan pizza
-the possibilities for the future
-all the people popping up out of nowwhere,which also feels like signs
-realizing i am manifesting things that years ago i wanted,even if in the moment i forget that i wanted these things and seeing how much i've evolved
-seeing all the blocks i've put up,and all the facades and how so and so things are really just a matter of doing this/that and can be reasonably done. all the things idealized or thought of as something that gets attention or is something great,is really rather easy to craft and meaningless. studying things as simple as what one would call a "hot girl selfie." and,in fact,it's not really a hot girl,and discerning what that girl really looks like and how that photo is crafted to look like that "hot girl selfie."
-facial yoga
-roommate staying home last night
-a soothing hug i received today
-affirmations
-being easy on myself to do a little less but focus on one or two things that will really make me feel better
-the city
-realizing how much i still assume wrongly for the worst,and how i need to work on that