-clean eating and how good it makes me feel
    -almond milk
    -coffee
    -water
    -my porch
    -my best friend
    -dreams about B today while i slept,lots of them,it even seemed psychic
    -more synchronicties with B
    -reflecting on me,where i want to go,what i've learned,how i've changed,and so on
    -the internet
    -the power of gratitude
    -becoming more mature
    -shedding away layers of me that i am outgrowing so i can evolve and become better
    -making a list of ways to better myself after anxiety attack before bed
    -realizing why my moods have been bad including pms and still waiting for it to come,insomnia,having not gone out for a bit,or meditating as much as i want and its no wonder my mind feels sloppy
    -knowing i can create my reality and change things at any moment
    -the lines on my stomach of getting sculpted
    -how tight my backside has gotten
    -how slim my legs have gotten
    -the 2 hour work i did last night
    -comfortable sweats to hang out in
    -the little things working out
    -finding a vegan pizza place close by i want to try and that i had been wanting to try vegan pizza
    -the possibilities for the future
    -all the people popping up out of nowwhere,which also feels like signs
    -realizing i am manifesting things that years ago i wanted,even if in the moment i forget that i wanted these things and seeing how much i've evolved
    -seeing all the blocks i've put up,and all the facades and how so and so things are really just a matter of doing this/that and can be reasonably done. all the things idealized or thought of as something that gets attention or is something great,is really rather easy to craft and meaningless. studying things as simple as what one would call a "hot girl selfie." and,in fact,it's not really a hot girl,and discerning what that girl really looks like and how that photo is crafted to look like that "hot girl selfie."
    -facial yoga
    -roommate staying home last night
    -a soothing hug i received today
    -affirmations
    -being easy on myself to do a little less but focus on one or two things that will really make me feel better
    -the city
    -realizing how much i still assume wrongly for the worst,and how i need to work on that

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-feeling better now
    -protein water
    -doing things for myself to feel good
    -trying vegan pizza at a place nearby and getting it for pickup,so that's off my list now
    -clean clothes
    -clean towels
    -my lavender oil
    -going shopping today
    -going more vegan then usual with groceries and nixing the muffins which arent vegan since i feel better axing that from here out now
    -my cute new pink jelly shoes i got in the mail today and how adorable and doll like they look. very childish and unique
    -a greatly curated shopping selection purchases today
    -getting the makeup sticks i had wanted to buy today
    -the delicious coffee i got today on the way to errands running
    -the great lighting in the first bathroom stop i made
    -remembering fun and things i enjoy doing and want to do
    -tuning in to telepathy and the psychic connection and realizing how much B has been speaking to me. all the strong signs i've gotten of him,two nights of psychic dreams in a row of him contacting me,and then after that keep getting thoughts of how could i possibly forgive him after what he did which i finally realized were telepathic and got me intrigued by telepathic communication and all the conversations we have and that if i could tap into that,i can align us much quicker.i had started thinking how can i after that,and feeling upset until i realized it was telepathic and am now having thoughts of i do forgive and i have,etc,etc and other thoughts to bounce back to him.
    -meditation
    -using visualizing and third eye for meditation
    -letting myself feel sad and defeated after what happened last night and acknowledging twice this week i had things that really brought me down and had me questioning myself and deciding to be easy on myself today
    -the love yourself videos i found on youtube that i'm watching and have put me in high spirits right now
    -breaks and taking breaks until monday from working out
    -getting my monthly thing finally today,which was late,and caused me to feel so awful this week and made me want to hide and lay low even still until next week
    -support from others
    -advice that seemed from the universe that i'm trying too hard and not going with the flow
    -finding eerily accurate transit charts of astrology that was way on point with me and a friend
    -the moon and how it looked today
    -a new pic to post on instagram and a new pic idea for tomorrow
    -deciding to make a resolution to stop checking social medias so much
    -quieting myself little by little
    -the beautiful sounds of the outside,such as the cars driving by and other soothing sounds that make me feel good
    -the power of loving myself and realizing when tracing things back how i could have loved myself more and how much of a different place i am in now,if B were to come back this instant. it would definitely not be the same,i'm just so different now.i do think we'd still be in alignment though.i really,and authentically do.i just feel i'd be softer,more feminine,but more loving,and having higher standards for myself,and more detached.i think me and him would really match well together.
    -realizing i really do idealize guys and ♥♥♥♥ behavior they do to me,and wondering why do i do that. is it because it's all i feel i have left once things end? it's crazy,because if i can see how others would think i'm nuts to make it sound so ok and fine what guys end up doing to me. but,yet i do. it's like i automatically romanticize things.i can also see how things weren't perfect with B. there were little things,he was far from perfect himself despite how much i like him,but look at what he did by abandoning me how he did.i think it's wise to have a realistic view of things,too and now am finally on the same page of others who manifest their ex back,where they say they aren't manifesting the same relationship with them,but a new one. that made me uncomfortable before,i had wanted the same one,and to pick up where we left off,and yet part of me didn't see how that could be perfect with the little issues,but now that IS what I want. I want us to align together,to form something new. to use the power of love,self love to transform and create a miracle of things.i realize now i tried too hard even with him,to get things to go a certain way to manifest goals of mine instead of flowing and how that's not really needed and so next time won't do that.i realize now i did come off a little desperate. not appearance wise but energy wise,there was slight desperation on my part,and that's not loving myself and next time i won't do that. it was fear,though.i took myself off the pedestal.i really did. and now i've put myself back on it.i really did adore him,though. that much was true. he took me for granted because i took myself off the pedestal. and i did that the minute i realized i liked him and he wasn't like D. in the future,i will not take myself off the pedestal,or have desperation energy and will instead just go with the flow,and if i want to do something,will just do it,instead of having fear. that's where the desperation came from. a fear of doing what i really want.
    -all the serendpity,and mirror-like nature of reality,it's quite bizarre
    -seeing the story like nature of reality,and the bits and pieces of stories in everything
    -the law of attraction and knowing i can create anything out of nothing. the power of creation. i can always transform one thing to another.

-d texting me today
    -playing with makeup today,though not quite where i want to be which is frustrating
    -color blending and just the art of blending different things in general
    -third eye chakra work
    -protein water
    -lavender oil
    -my porch
    -lavender and chamomile tea
    -my vegan dark chocolate with cherries
    -a really deep sleep,though i slept too much,i actually slep quite nicely and fell asleep a little easier then usual
    -being a girl
    -my personality
    -all the reflections on how much i've changed and progressed over the months,and realizing i'm right where i need to be
    -cool art
    -getting the dishes done
    -how relaxed i feel and the sense of relief from finally getting my time of the month
    -the cozy feelings i felt today
    -my child like energy
    -yoga pants
    -the quiet
    -mini meditations
    -doing good on cutting back on social media
    -being in a better mood today
    -realizing how much more i love myself,and how before i really wasnt loving myself enough,not my personality for example
    -nourishing food such as lentil soup which soothes me
    -feeling very womanly and feminine
    -my desires
    -feeling relaxed about time

-beautiful new music to discover that is dreamy,soothing,and loving
    -feeling clean
    -forgiving myself and being easy on myself
    -my eyes
    -makeup
    -vegan food
    -banana fruit spread on cinnamon french toast sticks
    -being open to my feelings of D and honest to myself
    -coffee
    -sleeping deeper
    -embracing the seasons and the flow of life,even if it's slower and more internal
    -art
    -the surge of inspiration during writing work project for what i have to do and having my vision come to me and being so excited about it,and willing to go a little different with it and the ability to express in a way that is authentic,but classy,and mature and artistic
    -being an artist
    -water
    -my porch
    -all the great work things today
    -feeling so incredibly relaxed today and going with the flow
    -pisces energy
    -love and being love
    -beautiful surreal concepts
    -appreciation
    -being me
    -the work invite i got that looks fun that i want to do
    -the samples i decided to request today
    -someone who had disappeared responding today to work email finally and getting back to us on when which felt nice and made us laugh
    -the universe
    -sweet things
    -eyes
    -pisces energy
    -aquarius energy
    -work trip coming up and how much i'm looking forward to it
    -vegan cookies and how good they are
    -living a life of healing and happiness
    -being a goody two shoes and embracing it
    -the esoteric
    -my child-like side
    -all my inspirations and taste in things
    -all the things i am meant to be in this life
    -being an interesting person
    -expression
    -romance
    -nature and how beautiful it is,snow,grass,leaves,the sun,trees,stars,the moon,so on
    -vividness and intensity
    -the power of the unspoken and telepathy and having that on my mind now
    -getting to choose a new upcoming theme now for work project
    -being more accepting
    -great work being done
    -that project 21 is almost done
    -feeling like i want to dedicate this week to writing
    -yoga pants
    -that i get to exercise today
    -the dreamy side of life and embracing it and how good it feels
    -healing a little bit on what was bugging me last night
    -going more with the flow of things and accepting imperfection and pain,etc
    -meditation
    -quantum healing meditation
    -lavender and chamomile tea and how lovely and gentle it is
    -creativity
    -motivation
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -release

-water and how delicious it and vibration raising. been drinking a lot lately with the psychic work i've been doing
    -my lavender oil and how soothing it is
    -randomly on an internet message board deciding to offer free psychic readings and getting a ton of requests and how accurate i was and all the people thanking me and telling me how grateful they are and that i have a gift. it was so interesting. i had felt drawn to do something like that for awhile. it showed me maybe i really could do something like this as a side job.
    -the amazing,soothing warm shower i took and how good it felt
    -body oil gel and how great it makes my body feel
    -beauty products and how my renewed interest in beauty in the last months
    -getting contoured a little more figured out and i think figuring out how to contour a facial feature i've had a lot of insecurity about which is amazing. surgery without the surgery! and finding out,this is what makeup artists and stuff do,and i've likely had this done to me already before and just didn't know it and now have a new tip to make myself more confident when i go out. so amazing.
    -the amazing healing energy meditation i did about an hour ago,and how much energy blockages it healed.i've been meaning to this for days now and the first session was so-so,but the 2nd was wow so good when i altered to better method. so powerful and uplifting.i feel so much more secure and empowered now.
    -how feminine and sensual i feel lately
    -how tightened up my backside has gotten from working out
    -yoga and how healing it is and the increased flexibility in my body.i did neck yoga yesterday to heal neck pain i had been having all week and it healed it right up
    -coffee
    -lipbalms
    -my beautiful lips
    -my beautiful hair
    -how beautiful i am
    -the doll like structure of my face
    -how thin i am
    -my perfect curves
    -how tight my body is becoming
    -the really cool idea i had about finding natural way to fix face insecurity besides the contouring,there is an online idea. how amazing! especially,since i've wanted to intention manifest this feature to alter,and now these things come up
    -fashion
    -being ok with taking day off from second career work,since my schedule got so thrown off
    -staying dedicated to my fitness plan
    -natural ways to heal things
    -how small my arms
    -finding out things that reaffirm myself and heal my perceptions. pronoia is the way
    -positive tarot readings from recent men in my life about how they feel about me and want from me.
    -how dreamy and artistic i've been feeling
    -going with the flow more and slowing down
    -getting super inspired for my writing piece i have to do for project 21 and getting a start on it
    -my venus dimples
    -that when i see myself positively,i see i am actually quite beautiful
    -music
    -being so bohemian as i am
    -being love
    -night skies
    -how amazing i feel from the energy work i did,and remembering that one needn't do hours of spiritual practices to be centered,but just a little dedicated time,even 10 minutes a day is enough.
    -yoga for opening the different chakras,frog splits,i think open my 2nd chakra,such an intense stretch but powerful. it's amazing all the closed energy we have that we don't know and how amazing it is to release different resistances
    -being a classy female,since apparently that's a rare thing
    -how much more loving of myself i am,and not even realizing i had not been loving myself on the inside before,and was so harsh on the inner me qualities,and now i am restored on that
    -that upcoming busines trip is almost here
    -how sexy i am
    -that best friend sent me energy to move on from B.i know he did it,i can tell because B had left my mind so much suddenly. i told my friend i know what he did,but wont tell him what,because,i think i feel better this way actually and so am letting it be
    -having goals and desires
    -my innocence which guys seem to really like. i seem to come off as the goody goody no matter how hard i try,and people always think i'm naive
    -that spring is here
    -massage. ah,so good. for me,it's always scalp and feet i am most enjoying of
    -how smart i am
    -all that i have to offer
    -being self improvement focused
    -all my ig followers
    -how spiritual i am
    -beauty in general
    -comfort
    -coziness
    -how open my heart feels
    -how in shape my body is getting
    -heroism
    -how i see the world
    -my creativity
    -my desire to help others
    -all the new vegan foods i've tried recently
    -how amazingly good this banana spread is i've bought

-my hair
    -a nourishing,flavorful vegan dinner
    -banana fruit spread
    -watermelon candy. gotta nourish my sweet tooth
    -emptying myself
    -coffee
    -getting a little more writing done for work
    -getting up slight earlier today
    -the amazing,clear,uplifted mindset i've been in all day because of simple,strong, 10 minute meditation before bed that cleared energy blockages. i'm starting to see that any strong meditation that clears energy has a multitude of benefits including clearer mind,better mood,and improved appearance,more time on your side,etc,etc. it's amazing. it's like you clear the junk out.i feel so much more organized now within just from clearing one energy blockage issue
    -my eyeglasses
    -water and how delicious it is lately
    -california
    -yoga
    -how slender my figure is
    -knee high socks
    -being the innocent,adorable type
    -figuring out ideas to alter a physical insecurity of mine
    -makeup
    -beauty products
    -showers. so soothing
    -hot tea
    -living a life of healing,and beauty
    -my eyes and how doll like my face can be
    -how open my heart chakra has felt
    -remembering that you don't need to complicate things or have tools or a computer to spiritually heal,you can do a meditation without anything that can heal. a video or resource online is but a luxury,and unneeded and even hindering at times
    -nightskies and how soothing they are
    -a bohemian ways of life
    -the weather being a little nicer today
    -my stomach being nice and flat,and slender today
    -simplicity
    -minimalism
    -how little B has been on my mind,he's been almost completely gone,and not a single urge to check on his online stuff and my perceptions have changed in realizing how he treated me,i shouldn't want him so much anyways but that how i've been is great,because the best vengance is being happy and forgiving to the point where they think you are nuts for not being angry and want you back even more.
    -reflection
    -feeling in the flow of life and that this is a week of writing,and next week,ill be more action
    -feeling so much organized now about goals
    -getting little tasks tooken care of
    -the power of happiness and love
    -how much time feels on my side just from the little bit of energy clearing. it's amazing how some small thing is all it takes to get you back on track
    -my taste in things
    -how much i love myself
    -dim lighting
    -being easy on myself
    -how sculpted my back is becoming

-body oil gel
    -clean towels
    -the positive tarot readings i keep getting on B that are not only super exact perfect,but also keep connecting more and more as in accurate
    -doing some spring cleaning tonight
    -doing some painting tonight,just to mix it up
    -S contacting me to go out.it annoyed since it was so last minute and had it not been,i may have been able to go,but it was nice to be invited
    -lipbalm
    -going shopping today
    -taking today and yesterday off from fitness to mix it up for days off
    -the sun
    -coffee
    -clarity
    -getting beauty sample today in the mail
    -being peace and love when my peace was disturbed today
    -allowing my mind to fantasize a little today when it felt drawn to. felt nice
    -getting my eyebrows threaded today and how much better it always makes my face look
    -water
    -mason jars
    -symbolisims
    -getting a chic looking new black sportsbra
    -how slowed down i feel lately and more in the flow
    -how happy i felt tonight
    -how forward moving i feel now
    -frog splits stretches. love that pose.
    -how pretty my face is
    -coming to my senses about D
    -feeling sensual and feminine
    -how amazing of a life i have,and remembering that,and the things i have to show
    -cool art
    -massage
    -feeling better about certain physical insecurity
    -instagram
    -inspiration
    -that upcoming business trip is coming soon
    -goal best friend checked off list
    -getting best friend to confide in me a little
    -talking with best friend today
    -meeting my goal of waking up slightly earlier each day earlier and earlier the last three days,almost back on schedule i'd like
    -quieting down
    -transforming
    -shedding aspects of myself
    -pisces,aquarius,and sagittarius and all there is to learn from these signs
    -protein powder that is vegan
    -being as small i am
    -being as happy and motivated as i am
    -no longer having that need feeling for b
    -seeing b checked into dating site again which made me feel good,even though i also know deep down inside,that assuming things is pointless
    -feeling cozy feelings
    -how gorgeous my hair is
    -that it's springtime
    -how much my body is transforming,and my muscles tightening
    -how gorgeous i looked in the mirror today
    -sleep
    -my backside and how curvy it is
    -having nicely shaped lips
    -actually feeling tired,which shows best friend's tip about insomnia may have been right
    -cats
    -all the metaphysical natures of reality truths and theories that come to me to ponder
    -my lavender oil

-banana fruit spread and how delicious it is on my cinnamon french toast sticks. so good.
    -coffee
    -my vitamins i love with the calicum,magnesium,zinc,and vitamin d. these are my fave!
    -feeling clean
    -feeling ready for spring
    -feeling ready for actions in my life
    -water
    -mason jars
    -getting spring cleaning done last night
    -meditation
    -ideas that come to me
    -help
    -great law of attraction and metaphysical articles that are smart,evolved,and make sense
    -being as smart as i am
    -lip balm
    -the amazing tarot symbols i got several in a row of in the one reading
    -sportsbras and how flattering they are on me and much more comfortable then regular bras,no wonder i'm building my wardrobe with more of them then i am of regular bras
    -high vibrations
    -lavender oil
    -knowing that i am in the process of attracting a guy to me who i will find very sexy,masculine,classy,and protective
    -knowing that i am in the process of attracting a guy who will spoil me like a princess,and be possessive
    -knowing i am in the process of attracting a guy who will enjoy taking me out,showing me off to his friends,pda,and going to clubs and lounges with me
    -knowing i am in the process of attracting a guy who will fight for me,and be heroic
    -knowing i am in the process of attracting a guy who makes me feel secure and and is practical
    -feeling ready for a night out and socializing
    -being a pretty positive person,it takes efforts,but i know i am overall very positive,it's obvious in how i speak,and think
    -that business trip is just around the corner
    -business person responding back to me after disappearing for a few weeks
    -feeling like i'm almost ready to move
    -appreciating all that i've gone through while living here
    -deciding tonight would be a good night for journaling
    -deciding maybe i should plan my workouts a little earlier so it helps my insomnia
    -being very beautiful
    -peaceful sounds of the outside
    -lessening

-beautiful spiritual truths
    -third eye being sore,which i'm taking as a good thing,that it's being worked
    -coffee
    -water
    -mason jars
    -mugs
    -waking up a little earlier
    -deciding now to aim for switching shopping day this weekend to a different day
    -getting more writing work done today,and seeing it coming together a little bit more,and start to come more cohesive and where it's going
    -my desires and wants
    -sweets
    -music
    -yoga and how good it feels
    -lipbalm
    -getting instagram post made after much overanlyzing
    -all that i have going for me
    -interesting curation
    -my artistic mindset
    -being smart
    -being unique
    -how beautiful my face is
    -knowing negative emotions such as insecurity,or crabbiness from dismal weather is just natural and polarity and to let it flow and not take it too seriously
    -feeling more and more affirmed of my beliefs from becoming more mature and expanded
    -more ideas to better myself and things to learn
    -heart chakra feeling nice and open
    -my hair and how beautiful it is
    -scalp massages
    -all the things coming together,things connecting and so on
    -honesty with myself about life's failures and pains
    -inspirations from all sorts of things from literature to astrology
    -seeming like someone who has a lot going for them
    -being more content with where i am now,and feeling ok with the moment
    -imagination
    -all the offers and abundance that's expanded for me
    -my style
    -my maturity and wisdom
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -lessening and minimalism
    -the coming month and the blessings that will come
    -all the amazing reflections from the past months,it's amazing
    -relaxation and how relaxed i feel
    -how detached i am,and appreciative of the unspoken
    -my beautiful personality
    -that i am in the process of attracting a guy who thinks i'm beautiful,and a perfect 10
    -that i am in the process of attracting a guy who wants to take care of me and will love me
    -that i am in the process of attracting a guy who is masculine,protective,possessive,and capable
    -that i am in the process of attracting a guy who will feel like a hero
    -that i am in the process of attracting a guy who is classy,respects me,and that i can share with and bond with
    -being able to smile
    -subjective reality
    -going with the flow,and embracing slowness
    -that upcoming business trip is around the corner and all the offers
    -my wonderful business partner and that i met her and she came into my life
    -my desire to help
    -beautiful stories
    -my vitamins
    -all the ig likes and follows
    -realizing i'm out of iron for past few days or week and that could also be why i'm so tired lately
    -feeling in a good mood and motivated
    -my positive energy
    -all the insights coming to me that something amazing is about to happen
    -pronoia

-beautiful happy songs and lyrics
    -open my heart feels
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -how clear i feel
    -coffee
    -water
    -my wisdom
    -learning more makeup techniques that work better for my skintone that i've been wanting to learn
    -the power of intentions
    -meditation
    -my favorite vegan dark chocolate
    -lavender oil
    -third eye work
    -getting more work done today and things forming with my writing
    -all the offers pouring in for first career
    -how powerful intentions and meditating is for getting writing to come together for me
    -feeling ok with things taking their time and not feeling rushed
    -my viewpoints,and reflections,and intelligence
    -my best friend and how amazing he is
    -business partner working with me a little bit today and chatting
    -going tanning today
    -my beauty
    -pronoia
    -being better then i think i am
    -babies
    -happiness
    -astrology website being faster today
    -being in such a good mood
    -being honest with myself
    -seeing how i can simplify more to create more time on my side
    -my eyeglasses
    -my body feeling stronger
    -how small my lower back is
    -email from K
    -positive mindsets
    -my spiritual awakening
    -that we are eternal
    -getting things done today
    -waking up earlier today
    -realizing my power
    -carbohydrates
    -all the new instagram likes and follows.

Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 LastLast