-delicious new foods i tried cooking for dinner today that i've never made before and it turning it out well. baked potatoes and vegan sloppy joes. and lots of sloppy joes left since the box makes quite a bit. will be making more of both of these things again,definitely!
-looking at B's song he wrote for me and thinking about it when i feel like feeling good,it's so awfully written but flattering regardless as it sounds like he'd do anything for me and that i'm the perfect package and will spoil me. it makes me feel good.
-not giving up on my goals
-feeling really inspired for my first career to really focus on it this year and enjoy it
-my desire to travel more
-chakra healing music helping bring me to a new place of healing from D stuff
-feeling detached from D now.i look at his picture,and it's just a picture now. it's quite weird. and,realizing as great as passion was and the feeling of possibility,i did complain about him so much,and could do better.
-cracking up laughing at drafts business partner sent to me and the jokes that came from it with me and her and us both giggling about it
-deciding to try and give B more of a shot,and try and see if maybe he can be someone i like. he is clingy,though.i liked how D wasn't so clingy,in ways,at least. B had brought up seeing me about 3 times in the last few days,and i felt he was hinting at me trying to tell him when but didn't know how yet,then today asked when can we hang out so i asked about next week and he responded saying damn,am i that busy and so i said we could squeeze in this week and now we have plans for that.i had wanted to focus on other things,and possibly take a class but,idk i caved and said yes. we are going to go to a cocktail bar i've been wanting to try known for great mixology drinks.
-a follow up from a business contact from first career about doing work together
-going tanning today
-feeling very loving and spiritual,and detached in the last 24+ hours and observing life and how other's lives are changing and how it can be sad when things don't go the way they seem meant to,but that it really is all ok in the end and things never end and always come back around
-the amazing theta intention setting exercise i did last night before bed
-getting more confident asking for things
-my amazing best friend
-ideas coming to me
-making decisons
-getting work done,and when work piles up on me three times as much,deciding to just accept i'll do what i can,and the rest can wait until tomorrow
-learning new things
-being easy and accepting of myself
-my beauty
-how wanted men make me feel
-focusing on good moments that make me feel good such as B implying E(our mutual friend and how we met) has a crush on me. it just feels good to be wanted
-deciding to focus on goals and healing and just feeling good and that it'll all be ok,and things in life just aren't that serious. after all i've been through,i know this too shall pass and to keep flowing with life and staying detached because seperation is really just an illusion
-beautiful songs
-feeling my feelings
-how great it is when dishes are already clean when i want to make a meal
-lollipops and how great it is to have a sweet treat reminding me of childhood
-amazing creations and all the cool things people/souls create
-perspective and hope that maybe i'm not doing as bad as i think i am in the love department. maybe it's ok that another guy didn't make it past the 3 month mark and maybe this year will be a lot of dating for me,and more learning and experiencing and that,that's ok,too and maybe what i need more of. and,maybe i am really close to a relationship,who knows,but that i need to perhaps try a little less hard. maybe internally,i'm pushing too hard against it,and just need to completely let go and just be. and,to stop comparing myself to other's paths that i imagine theirs to be like. everyone is on their own unique path.
-to be able to smile. and to smile on the inside.
-seeing the positive sides of things
-feeling motivated
-the love in my heart
-my desire to read/watch more metaphysics/quantum physics/spirituality things to raise my vibration and immerse in the spiritual side of things more again
-my kind heart
-getting work done today
-doing some cleaning today
-appreciation and love for myself
-trust that i'll be ok and am where i need to be
-how loving i feel and ok
-the new additions to my wardrobe as i improve upon it