-meditation which lifted my mood from being emotional,sad,and anxiety ridden to more calm and clarity. so grateful
-speaking affirmation sessions for boosting my mood
-tuning into my feelings and just being aware. during class i had trouble being present.i was anxious and couldn't stop thinking. just becoming aware of that helped
-writing out an email after i meditated and having amazing clarity and logic come to me that gave me more conviction and new perspective on it.
-having an inner knowing about best friend situation that feels good
-my inner knowings getting stronger in general lately
-my hair and how sexy and stylish it is
-being very attractive
-my backside looking amazing and having transformed it with loa. it looks more toned and is the ideal of what men would want. toned,but still soft.very curvy and round. it makes me feel very confident knowing i have an amazing body.i was impressed looking in the mirror tonight.
-my eyeglasses
-soda
-reassurances cat is ok
-a divine experience on the way to class. this girl was there before me and i went out to ask her if she was for the class,too and she actually doesn't have a liscense either and has had her dad drop her off or pick her up to classes before so that was reassuring like the universe making me feel it's ok. she brought up stories of her own on this,and then i told her wow,she just made me feel so much better and we bonded during class and she showed me how to get to the room and we walked out together. was very interesting.i love when things like that happen.it always makes me feel like God is watching out for me.i had been intending to feel more connected and that definitely made me feel more connected. how random is it finding another adult girl who doesn't have a liscense.
-sitting in the backseat on the way to class
-my ex A contacting me today. was very cool. i had messaged him a few days ago while depressed and he just said "ok." i had spoken in affirmations that he is thinking positive thoughts about me the last day or two and then as i walked in class he had texted me saying he will call me tomorrow and has been having a rough time lately and hopes i am ok. we then flirted with each other a bit after my class when i responded which was nice and will see each other soon.
-how good it felt to be out and about in the city tonight. the air just felt an aliveness in it during the class. as if spring was near.despite my mind not being calm,and that friendly student who made me feel less weird about my situation,somehow there was just an air of it's all going to be ok,you are on the right path,it will be fine. one of the minor,semi-mundane moments. an anxious mind,me making a friend in class,just healing from L and ex A having just texted me,worrying about a cat and life dramas going on all while stretching it out in deep stretches in contortion class. a snapshot of my life in early 2016. me,as a beautiful young adult,determined and trying to stay positive and believe in an inherently friendly universe and the abundance of life and having dreams.
-learning my knees aren't flexible. my ego could get hurt by that,but i like bettering myself so am glad to know now
-all the new stretch ideas i have from class
-how friendly all the students were in class
-getting my tank top in the mail
-best friend having an instinct to check upstairs hallway for package when i mentioned i hadn't gotten it yet,and sure enough it was there
-water
-having more and more moments of peace. despite getting antsy,angry,emotional,sad,and so on,i'm learning how to lift my moods with more ease and to just surrender and even embrace my feelings.
-eye massage
-kind of trolling on a forum i'm on. it's a negative place and i decided to sort of utilize the loa and make a post that i know will make other members mad that is a lie but telling a story of how i want something to be. besides being funny to me at the time,thought it might be fun to see if it'd maybe make it manifest!
-being thin
-sportsbras
-how much more feminine my energy is now compared to this time last year. the work i did last summer really shifted it.last summer i started clearing things to shift in my life but it was soooo much more work and less benefit. i've now in the last few weeks have cleared way more with less work. way better!
-how much more inner confidence i have about myself since the last few weeks. it's amazing. i cleared so much junk that now i have so much more ease with believing and knowing positive things about myself. it's in a way,like i went back to the start with loa. back to when i first learned of it and was less jaded. so grateful.i finally feel like i have so much going for me and just because a guy isn't contacting me this moment or is dating me,etc doesn't mean he doesn't think i'm great or amazing or doesn't want me. of course,traditional things would tell us the opposite and then we become loaded with resistances and less confident and jaded but when you unlearn society things and come back to your truth,you feel so much more at peace and life feels a breeze
-my winter hat.i love it.
-my style
-getting the date and time of a job confirmed today
-feeling peaceful right now
-having cute/fun ideas of things i'd like to do