had a really bad anxiety attack an hour ago so hopefully the gratitude list brings me up some more.
-that i can retrace my thoughts to see how they created,for example,an anxiety attack
-subjective reality being the true nature of reality
-lavender oil
-retracing and tuning into how i can feel better and how things became what they are
-intention setting theta exercises
-beautiful colors
-more snow melting
-signs
-mom calling me back
-best friend calling me back
-l flirting with me and pursuing me
-acknowleding and realizing how stressed i've been all week and that it's why i felt so lazy all week
-right after aknowleding how stress i am,manifesting a huge chunk of that stress getting removed
-how big my eyes are. when did that happen? i had always wanted huge eyes the shape i see them lately,that slightly wide almost bulgy look that looks kind of cartoon like almost and very innocent,and child like.i always had big eyes,but they look bigger now,and mine used to be more round whereas now,they look a little wider.i had set intentions for this i'm sure so it's interesting if this is a manifestation
-how young my skin is looking and my face lately
-getting my room cleaned tonight
-dim lighting
-calming down and realizing the irrelevancy of it all,and getting so upset and caring so much what others think,etc
-how beautiful the moon is
-beauty in the broken
-how beautiful the white flowers look in my house
-acknowledging whatever desires come to me so i can make my life better
-how easy it is to mold energy to turn things around,and change my perceptions and thoughts to change the whole reality of something
-that life is but a dream
-being easy on myself
-coming to my senses,and relaxing
-calming my perceptions
-all the upcoming work offers for upcoming trip
-how great my eyes look when smoky
-the beautiful sounds i hear at night in the silence such as cars driving by,trains,etc,etc. very soothing.
-water
-that at least two forward moving actions are happening this week,and one thing i've been waiting for to happen
-beauty
-movies to watch last night
-how good that margherita pizza was yesterday
-macarons
-l wanting to take me out today
-using others as inspirations to be better,and to think less and do what i want on my terms according to my pleasure
-knowing how i can create my reality,and can change things right now to anything. there is power in the moment and i can have fun with that instead of feeling pressure,or dread or indecison.i can instead enjoy the ride since that's the only point
-l suggesting a place that is right by me for our date so it'll now be super easy for me to do
-resourcefulness
-feeling calmer and in a better mood already
-when guy's try to make things more convenient for you