-that i was in a relatively up mood today and felt a burst of energy
-that i've been sleeping better
-ideas
-detaching from D since he is annoying me lately
-figuring out what his deal is besides merc retrograde is that indeed i've been to dominant as i wasnt sure if i liked him even and so our issues have been competing for dominance because everytime i went into masculine energy he got more distant whereas everytime i was super feminine,even if i was crazy,he was fully present and there so it's pretty obvious,he is a very dominant guy when i look back and that i need to just let him dominate if i want this to work and there to be more flow. it's funny how i'm so into being feminine but have been going into control,masculine energy because of my own fears and uncertainties and wanting to put on a wall and preconcieved projections of how i seen him to be
-that a and i seem to be distant with each other and energetically detached mutually now. it's clear our time isn't meant to be now still,i cant help but hope i'm in a relationship first because i deserve it and usually everyone is in a relationship before me.i have a feeling this time,i just may be,though..
-food
-being easy on myself about getting things done and allowing myself to be lazy
-chill out and just hanging out time not doing anything serious
-a computer to use until mine is fixed
-great cardio workouts
-how good it feels to be moved on from a otherwise his status update earlier would've made me insecure and annoyed
-that a and i did have a talk recently that was like a hey,were ok and i'm still here chat. like,i didn't mess things up. that was super nice.
-having a place to live
-my friend going for a walk with me
-that my computer is getting fixed
-my desire to be creative
-my desire for clean eating
-hot tea
-being considered cute and adorable
-inspirations,desires,and dreams
-the sun now being in scorpio and the burst of energy and shift it gave me
-getting my skirt in the mail today
-that things are changing
-daylight
-sleep
-being a woman,my feelings,my femininity and attracting a dominant guy so i can feel beautiful in my vulnerability. it's actualy nice. he may seem arrogant and mean but to know if i'm crazy or vulnerable,he is there even more is deeply gratifying feeling
-my love of beauty
-that i attract really good looking men into my reality as lovers and potential lovers
-my beauty and feeling beautiful and feeling feminine
-my softness
-the internet and the wealth of information available on it
-deciding to start not taking things too seriously. if this guy wants to mess around and play games whether it's dominance,emotional issues,uncertainty,or all three,it's all good,because i'm not invested and have my own joy and pleasures i'm seeking and looking forward to.
-understanding how i create my reality
-the feeling i get of knowing all is in fact going the way it's supposed to..even the confusion....it's a weird and interesting feeling..
-nightskies
-working in a creative field
-the cool people i know
-all the opportunities in my life
-knowing its ok to not know what i'm going to do and not have all my issues figured out
-feeling physically well and knowing ever since becoming vegan,i always feel physically well. it's almost as if getting a cold is impossible on this lifestyle.
-being strong and holding it together
-healing
-nourishment
-my tastes,my personality,my character,my vision
-men who are still dominant
-creativity
- my wonderful business partner
-my best friend
-the law of attraction
-forgiveness
-understanding
-synchronicity