-chakra healing music and how much it is healing me. listened to heart and some throat before bed and now listening to third eye and crown.
-vacuuming and cleaning my front room and how great it makes my mind feel to have the room clean
-the amazing energy best friend sent me today and finding out it didn't kick in right away and learning about energy more from that and that it doesn't always kick in right away. it made me so hyper and i just felt so confident and certain all is going to work out and food tasted so good,i felt my tastebuds come so alive from the energy while eating a muffin after the energy shortly kicked in and felt like dancing and was being goofy and silly
-positive readings
-another dream with B. two in a row. we are psychically close.
-ideas i'm drawn to such as picking up some strong incense which will happen tomorrow since no time today
-all the healing and vibration raising ideas at my disposal that i haven't even got to because i slacked with how depressed i got. i have so much i can do tonight that i will do tonight that tomorrow is guaranteed to be amazing.
-my strength
-yummy foods i bought today while grocery shopping such as dark chocolate since i feel very feminine and like i need to nourish my feminine energy and spoil it
-how beautiful i felt i looked after energy was sent to me,too. it's amazing what strong hits of positive energy do to you and what it says about perceptions and the metaphysical nature of reality.i've done intense energy work before clearing blockages just to look in the mirror later and find myself to look so beautiful. it really shows all of reality is a perception and blockages and unhappiness clouds the perception.
-accepting and loving myself
-how great my lines look of my body
-good sleep. despite last week being awful,i have been sleeping better the last day or two
-my chakra coming alive and feeling the activation energy in each center
-healing quite quickly but at a natural pace
-my desires and all the things i want to do for me,things i want to explore for fun,etc
-appreciation
-coffee
-positive signs of things and serendipity
-taking the time to love myself and nourish my feminine energy
-the weather getting nicer and snow melting away
-letting myself cry a little which happened to happen right before my vibration raised a lot. letting out your emotions allows healing to come so much quicker!