lots of signs today.
-green smoothie i got today and how great it was in taste,very sweet and easy to drink.
-going shopping today
-how great of a glow my skin has been having
-feeling more confident about a physical feature of mine
-beauty role models that inspire
-feeling my feelings
-lemons
-the peanut butter cookie i had today and how delicious it was
-roomate sleeping at home tonight
-how friendly the neighbors in the building are
-yoga pants
-feeling confident about myself
-my physical features altering slightly in a way i think is good
-being someone comfortable enough to go without makeup sometimes
-all the instagram followers i'm getting and likes
-getting dishes done today
-entertainment
-heart chakra healing music
-beautiful songs
-my best friend and how amazing he is
-my silly,child-like sense of humor
-how flat my stomach had gotten today. it had gotten really really flat,was nice.
-advice from business partner about my first career that helped me make a decision
-california
-inspirations
-feeling pretty in the moment with life. i swear things have changed with me quite a big since this time last year. it's hard to put a word to it,but it's like i'm literally a different person. it is really eerie to me.i'd like to use the word happier,but that doesn't feel quite accurate. i just feel like i've found a plethora of tools to put to use which manages me much better. It may not even be noticeable to anyone else,but i know it's there..something in me has changed that makes me more present,detached,flowing with life,and happier. it doesn't mean i don't feel stuck or depressed at times,etc,etc but it's just different now..and,it's just amazing and eerie how much has changed in life since this time last year.
-waking up early
-living the seemingly glamourous life the "-----" life
-my creativity and artist's eye
-pillows
-squats and stretches
-just being able to see the positive changes in my life both physical,mental,and otherwise. it's bittersweet,but i do like transformation
-my desires
-waking up early today
-the lights off earlier tonight which is peaceful
-forgiveness
-trust and surrender in life
-my animal soulmate
-hope
-dreams
-possibilities
-potential