-J making things up to me and not letting me go. going out of his way to prove he doesnt know the girl and try and have me meet another girl that i thought it was by taking me to where she works so i could see it's not the same person and he has no idea who that girl was. apologiziing, getting me flowers, a card, talking things out with me and giving me money since i really needed it and believing that it really was a mix up thinking he was cheating on me and that the other thing i was insecure about is nothing too. he was trying to kill two birds with one stone. prove he isnt cheating on me with anyone and that i dont need to be insecure of this girl at the restaurant and that he barely even talked to her before we started dating and not at all while we did so he made us go get a drink on our last date as a "surprise" at that place which i wasnt happy about but finally shut me up about things.
-seeing J finally got his gift i sent him
-booking a lot of last minute jobs this weekend
-my bank account getting fixed after it getting totally wrecked after even my own bank saying it was their fault.i still lost a lot of money.
-having the money for my fillers that i'm getting tommorow. nervous. it's a big deal but it's time.
-mi sending me a gift today- a michael kors coat
-compliments
-feeling happier this month then i did this month last year
-listening to heart chakra music
-yoga
-using a body scrub in the shower and face mask. been getting into face masks after seeing how one made my skin look really vibrant recently.
-my creativity
-entertainment
-meditating on the balcony today
-feeling special
-new experiences
-sweeping my dining room floor
-the saiint laurent boxes that saint laurent purchases come in. so chic
-fashion and style
-being fashionable and stylish
-my appetite being so small
-having a baby face
-having great hair
-water
-soda pop
-J's dog and how sweet she is. whenever i want J to cuddle with me and he doesnt listen, she does, she even got on top of me the other night.
-having a kind heart
-trees
-my chic pink hangers i bought recently
-prayer
-setting intentions
-that i went to nyc this fall
-that J said we are a couple and boyfriend and girlfriend this weekend
-having beautiful eyes
-having unique life experiences
-photography
-my accomplishments
-my lip exfoliating scrub