-saying no to l. i wasn't sure i wanted to go suddenly,and thinking about several red flags,and then realized with the work i've been doing,i'm clearing regret which means feeling comfortable saying no.without feeling bad about it,not saying yes more often perse,though that's a part of it. But,by saying no without regret,I will say yes more often by not feeling regret,thus recreating the negative emotion i had memorized which i cleared. So,this felt like a perfect test,reminding me of last year. choosing the path of least resistance and trusting life to continue to provide for me. if i really cleared regret,i can say no with ease. And,i'm creating intentions that people i want to hang out with invite me out in perfect ways in the future. So,this was a no brainer,it suddenly came to me to say no. So,i did. and,i felt so happy,and free and was trying to be nice to him,being playful,maybe too much and he told me to f--- off. it showed me a lot,that this whole time,he was bad vibes,and i strung him along for god knows why,and that he wasn't the right choice. i didn't let him bring my mood down though and considered it a good test with other limiting beliefs i've cleared. When you are in alignment,you say yes to things for the joy of it,not seeing lack.
-my amazing life changing book
-giving up tarot,it's the perfect time to. the month is almost over,the book is,i've just cleared a ton of beliefs,and am on the brink of change and manifestation,that was the only thing holding me back. it keeps me in waiting patterns and i'm done waiting. it's been 24 hrs. i decided to get myself a treat if i make it to 24 hours. 24 hours is not a big deal,though. Even a week isn't. I've mostly not gone more then a week without tarot,but i have. In may,i did but that was a time that's not the best to check spiritual progress because it was such a hard a month,and so not seeing many benefits doesn't count for much. But,in a month where i'm feeling amazing,is much better. So,i need to get past a whole month. since october,i've been addicted to it and now i'm done. Even just playing around with it,and doing it just for fun,is done. I realized the root cause of what makes me check it so know how to find other ways to satiate that now.
-great sleep. fell asleep very early last night after meditating,i felt knocked out,and like i couldn't stay awake any longer. interesting sleeping dreams,too
-how amazing i feel today,and high energy
-food
-deciding to give up oil
-music
-happiness
-abundance
-feeling like all is well
-best friend and how amazing he is
-a new month coming up
-rompers
-summertime
-moving art and performance that hits you and is just what you needed to see