-being able to stay in my apartment alone in daytimes now
-water
-vitamins
-making a nice breakfast of coffee and orange cake this morning and listening to some music,all the food/drink being vegan and just having that nice little moment
-living in a big city
-how city-like this apartment feels
-being able to go tanning yesterday for the first time in almost two months and how much healthier it made me look
-wearing a smidge of makeup for the first time in awhile
-napping at the apartment yesterday
-getting acquainted with the apartment
-stylish tops
-feelings more supported lately
-peace
-techno music
-hot tea
-that really nice happy moment yesterday of feeling like my destiny has only changed in good ways while drinking hot tea and listening to techno music and it soothed me and kept my mind more focused
-my style
-the internet
-my laptop
-the internet working
-my mom checking on me yesterday
-my book being almost finished
-feminine hygiene products
-being a caring person
-project being 100% confirmed last night finally
-best friend feeling relieved now that i'm moving forward
-best friend talking to his friend at his bank and saying that he is going to get me a bank account at his bank and start sending me money on it so i can build my own money and it can be done instantly
-best friend's mom possibly taking me out of town with her before month is over. not sure if i'll take it or it'll go through or not,but it'd be nice to get away and have a free trip so maybe
-feeling like best friend's mom is on my side
-comfort
-giving myself a nice scalp massage last night
-beds
-fashion
-all i have going for me and knowing i'm better in every way in looks,intelligence,class,accomplishments,etc
-my power building up. have had feelings uncovered as fear has started to dissolve. next stage of where i'm at!
-interesting parts of my book that helped me understand something about my current situation
-starting to feel like a princess lately a little bit
-learning lessons from all these trials i will now implement