Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-i met a guy yesterday while working. close to the end of my shift yesterday he approached me and i thought was hitting on me but said he was practicing cold reading people. I thought i got a vibe from him,and maybe i was vibing,too and then suddenly the conversation ended and he politely left and i just thought it a bit peculiar but thought of it as a nice interaction as if he was a friendly tourist that just wanted to chat for a few minutes. today,in the beginning/middle of my shift he came up to me and said my name and i replied back saying "you remembered my name." in a way as if flattered and surprised since i was. and we talked again and he said he wanted to see me again and said he is awkward when he first talks to people and i said i am,too and the vibe seemed to be a little more right on..almost serendiptious. i guess,like i felt a connection. he asked for my phone number and he said next time he is in town he will contact me and i told him to text him anyways when he wants just to say hey. i like how he looked at me and sometimes you just know when you feel that feeling.i hope he texts me. he said he is in my city sometimes and loves it here. today was his last day here.i wish things like this would happen more often. just the other day,i was feeling so insecure and ugly and wondering why its so hard to just meet a guy i like,and even though this was just an interaction/small connection moment,it made my day and boosted my confidence. i found him attractive and my type physically.i realize i need to just savor the small moments more,go with the flow and let go and stop daydreaming. that's the biggest reason my love life has been having such bad luck.
    -sunshine
    -felines
    -compliments
    -getting in a good workout yesterday at the gym with M
    -whole foods brand hummus
    -vegetables
    -ice cold water
    -benzos
    -walking a lot today.i walked for over an hour.
    -browsing at saks.i enjoyed it so much. love looking at high fashion.
    -trying new things
    -hair clips
    -iced almond milk hazelnut lattes
    -TV episodes online
    -M putting $100 in my account the other day
    -feeling better
    -going for another agoraphobia challenge with the bike of riding around 2 different blocks today alone. my newest goal is to get comfortable with the bike like i am with uber-ing alone now.
    -my beauty
    -my christian dior eyecream
    -my miu miu clutch
    -fashion
    -my phone
    -beauty
    -my gym shoes
    -my laptop
    -alcohol samples
    -not having to work tomorrow
    -my escentric 02 perfume. it's become my current favorite
    -the homeopathic flea spray i've been using on the cats
    -being thought of
    -unique beauty
    -motivation
    -goals
    -growing as a person
    -becoming more confident in some ways
    -beautiful unexpected surprises
    -getting a refund on the rug i didnt like.i felt bad,but i'm broke and you have to think business with things like that
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -flowers
    -colors
    -skyscrapers
    -big cities
    -buying a cute maximum support sportsbra from victoria's secret the other day.i'm really into athleisure style lately.
    -the stairmaster
    -my accomplishments
    -ideas
    -deciding to start doing loa prepaving again
    -my new gray comforter
    -animal lovers
    Last edited by buttercup; 24th July 2017 at 03:03 AM.