-water and how delicious it and vibration raising. been drinking a lot lately with the psychic work i've been doing
-my lavender oil and how soothing it is
-randomly on an internet message board deciding to offer free psychic readings and getting a ton of requests and how accurate i was and all the people thanking me and telling me how grateful they are and that i have a gift. it was so interesting. i had felt drawn to do something like that for awhile. it showed me maybe i really could do something like this as a side job.
-the amazing,soothing warm shower i took and how good it felt
-body oil gel and how great it makes my body feel
-beauty products and how my renewed interest in beauty in the last months
-getting contoured a little more figured out and i think figuring out how to contour a facial feature i've had a lot of insecurity about which is amazing. surgery without the surgery! and finding out,this is what makeup artists and stuff do,and i've likely had this done to me already before and just didn't know it and now have a new tip to make myself more confident when i go out. so amazing.
-the amazing healing energy meditation i did about an hour ago,and how much energy blockages it healed.i've been meaning to this for days now and the first session was so-so,but the 2nd was wow so good when i altered to better method. so powerful and uplifting.i feel so much more secure and empowered now.
-how feminine and sensual i feel lately
-how tightened up my backside has gotten from working out
-yoga and how healing it is and the increased flexibility in my body.i did neck yoga yesterday to heal neck pain i had been having all week and it healed it right up
-coffee
-lipbalms
-my beautiful lips
-my beautiful hair
-how beautiful i am
-the doll like structure of my face
-how thin i am
-my perfect curves
-how tight my body is becoming
-the really cool idea i had about finding natural way to fix face insecurity besides the contouring,there is an online idea. how amazing! especially,since i've wanted to intention manifest this feature to alter,and now these things come up
-fashion
-being ok with taking day off from second career work,since my schedule got so thrown off
-staying dedicated to my fitness plan
-natural ways to heal things
-how small my arms
-finding out things that reaffirm myself and heal my perceptions. pronoia is the way
-positive tarot readings from recent men in my life about how they feel about me and want from me.
-how dreamy and artistic i've been feeling
-going with the flow more and slowing down
-getting super inspired for my writing piece i have to do for project 21 and getting a start on it
-my venus dimples
-that when i see myself positively,i see i am actually quite beautiful
-music
-being so bohemian as i am
-being love
-night skies
-how amazing i feel from the energy work i did,and remembering that one needn't do hours of spiritual practices to be centered,but just a little dedicated time,even 10 minutes a day is enough.
-yoga for opening the different chakras,frog splits,i think open my 2nd chakra,such an intense stretch but powerful. it's amazing all the closed energy we have that we don't know and how amazing it is to release different resistances
-being a classy female,since apparently that's a rare thing
-how much more loving of myself i am,and not even realizing i had not been loving myself on the inside before,and was so harsh on the inner me qualities,and now i am restored on that
-that upcoming busines trip is almost here
-how sexy i am
-that best friend sent me energy to move on from B.i know he did it,i can tell because B had left my mind so much suddenly. i told my friend i know what he did,but wont tell him what,because,i think i feel better this way actually and so am letting it be
-having goals and desires
-my innocence which guys seem to really like. i seem to come off as the goody goody no matter how hard i try,and people always think i'm naive
-that spring is here
-massage. ah,so good. for me,it's always scalp and feet i am most enjoying of
-how smart i am
-all that i have to offer
-being self improvement focused
-all my ig followers
-how spiritual i am
-beauty in general
-comfort
-coziness
-how open my heart feels
-how in shape my body is getting