-being able to appreciate each day and see what each day brings
-huge serendipity from friend and business partner last night. she randomly emailed me a link to a post a guy made who we talked about a year or two ago and whom i first said the phrase "god will right that" because him and another guy were doing shady business. It was when i first said,i don't believe in karma but i do believe things get righted. For months,that's what i said to best friend about how him and R are treating me and on the last phone call he even said "yeah,yeah,i know God will right this." The post from guy was admitting that he made mistakes and is in therapy and that the shadier guy was bad business. This connected right away to me and THEN during me and her talking about this and telling me her she gave me a sign,she randomly sent a picture in the messages of a photo of broken glass being put back together that had reminded me of a metaphor of me and best friend when i first seen it and had decided was metaphor that we'd become healed. This was all random on her,and even if for some reason I did tell her certain things,it was still very much a serendipity for both to happen. It felt like something having this happen. And,it was just what I needed to get me through and cheer me up that I will win this and it's not over yet.
-all the signs and inner knowing R will get hers
-how adorable the cat is
-that even though today was soul crushing as I got a free food card,and medical card,that according to my mom when i told her the story,she was surprised how easy i got it,which told me something about myself and my vibration and whatnot. She had somehow thought it difficult and yet I got it the same day and it was easy besides the wait time,and i didn't think it a big deal at all having and found it humiliating whereas she thinks this is a good thing as if i somehow got gold and wow,i got it so easy.
-my creativity
-vegan chili
-that my house plenty of food
-vegan chocolate and vegan latte for breakfast
-that i feel like family with best friend's family
-that it seems even they(best friend's parents) have been shocked with the news of what has happened
-that at least now maybe i can go to psychologists and other things for free
-that even though today was awful,and a lot of tears i have gotten through it
-getting kitchen floor swept last night
-spending the day on and off imagining what i want
-logic
-my phone
-kindness
-water
-trusting my heart
-that the cat has been chortling just like my lovely cat who transitioned two years ago used to