-healthy digestion
-basil
-the awesome smoothie at the juice bar i tried today
-the pep in my step i get after doing an anxiety challenge
-working today
-my strength
-more work offers kicking in today
-getting more offers and a compliment on my honest when i called the boss about being late
-remembering an important detail about G that makes me wonder if there is something special about him. the first time we met,he made a comment about my business i mentioned and the name and quantum physics that stuck out to me. It's been an interest,and passion of mine,and that he caught onto the title relating to that really stood out to me back then. on top of that,he seems to mark everything on my what i want in a guy list thus far of what i know of him,so maybe there is something to pay attention to.
-the baby kitten opening up to us more,and rolling around and showing us her stomach. she is so cute and looks like a tiny mini-me version of her mother.
-vegan food
-getting my check yesterday
-not having to work tomorrow and that i can use tomorrow to catch up on phone calls
-ahimsa
-inspiration
-finding out i was wrong about a paranoia of mine with ex best friend the other day
-stretches
-the anxiety challenge i did today which was so good for me,and in a way was 3 challenges,though 2 were things i had done recently already but even so,i am building more and more and it feels great.
-my eyeglasses
-coffee
-my phone
-great deals
-calmness
-surrender
-that the kittens eyes are looking better and as if they are healing
-cotton balls
-earning money
-uber pool
-my venus dimples
-having a toned lower body