-inspiring creations
-surrender
-the really amazing miracle experience i had last night after i got upset about something,then had dejavu,then somehow surrendered and ended up having a very surreal subjective reality high vibe spiritual experience that brought me a lot of peace. ever since then i've still a lot more surrendered too and finally get it. i finally get how to surrender.
-reassurances from best friend when he came by and i showed him the pics,though by then i didn't really care anymore and felt like i had all the answers needed and him telling me he thinks the object looks totally different. plus,i had a thought and also seen another thing too kind of reinforcing that they likely aren't dating and just also still feel really confident about me,myself and that he really adored me no matter what.
-sodas
-clean clothes
-clean towels
-hearing that the cat is fine and also believing it too
-neville goddard teachings which i adore so much lately
-having a beautiful face
-my stomach looking nice and flat sculpted
-water
-feeling abundance and peace and presence for moments earlier today
-feeling overall more relaxed
-newfound inspirations of where i want to go,things i want,things i want to be,etc
-knowing i am changing even if i cant see it 100% on the external yet
-mercy for myself
-empathy
-my conviction
-sweaters
-feeling clean
-a new perspective on dejavu that i like and more things coming together for me on how things aren't predestiny but some things are set in motion ahead of time from your vortex of desires which makes things seem like destiny. things don't come instantly. and we don't really want them,to. which is why it's so important to be present and grateful in the moment,because even your life is in a hell place,there are likely some things at least that a few years ago you were desiring. this takes me back to the joy of creating and why gratitude is so amazing. we don't JUST create for the moment and we shouldn't get impatient because the moment isn't great or what we think we want,but instead be grateful for what is and be present and keep creating with neverending patience and trust in SELF and your SELF beliefs. things like this are amazing for me because they help me clear the conflicts in my mind that I know in my heart but had to piece together
-the feeling that spring is near
-getting that jar open after best friend left
-also,two other realizations that help me clear conflicts my heart knows but had trouble piecing together: Trust in yourself and trust in yourself beliefs IS trust in life because you are life,and you are God so perhaps instead of trying to trust in life if you have a broken trust in life,like me,perhaps just aim for trusting yourself again,and in that,the trust in life happens at the same time,because they ARE the one in the same. And,two was my realization last night about subjective reality but we aren't alone. I had this before,too. We do live in a subjective reality,but others are co-stars playing out are stories with us and are God,too helping us to reach that which we desire and to feel good and everyone else also has their own subjective reality,too and it's the same thing. Last night's bizarre spiritual experience confirmed this for me,which i really needed.
-dancing and cardio
-feeling beautiful and unique looking
-my dreams and things i desire that would be amazing
-feeling like it's safe to slow down