-that my job is done
-that i overcame my slight fear of working at that location that sort of hindered me from taking on more jobs from there in the past so now i have that
-that i did a challenge i can tell my therapist about now of going somewhere on my own since i took a cab to my job today which was good for me
-how awesome it was to work with candy and all the different types from european,asian,mexican,vegan.natural,etc,etc and all the snacks i brought back and cool pics i took and having a laidback boss and getting paid and one of the girls seeming to get along with me
-a guy i know from online who has chatted me up before and asked me out and i seen him and he seen me and we had this little awkward moment because i was like oh,no is that him,does he see me in my head and sure enough we both recognized each other and he came up and chatted with me for a minute. he was working there,too and was more attractive in person actually. we have mutual friends on a social media and work in same field so it was good to meet in personi find it crazy how many people actually even remember me based on such minor encounters,time passing,etc,etc
-seeing people i recognized throughout the years of working jobs like this in the past which was kind of cool and being back in the scene of things again
-booking two jobs today and getting a call for another one
-healthy digestion
-laughing at life
-the pizza i got today
-feeling more attractive lately and in picture from job thinking i was most attractive girl in the picture
-positive attention and flirtation
-makeup
-that i can wear yoga pants again tommorow since that event is now over
-all the attractive people at the event
-coffee
-M's husband giving me cab money
-my bank account being bigger then it's been in awhile and how amazing that feels
-getting more confident in some ways from all i'm doing
-water
-cats
-inspiration
-positive signs