-protein shake for dinner
-echinecea tea. had four cups so far. soothing to my not feeling well
-feeling cozy,peaceful thoughts while being under the weather
-telling D that i have to be myself and am not going to multi date that and that i'm a feelings person and life should be magic even with the downsides,etc,etc.i didn't do this for him or a reaction but just to be myself.i didn't expect a amazing result or anything but felt confident when i said it and free.
-feeling pretty detached towards D yet neutral towards him too.
-inspiring videos i watched after texting D that made me feel really good and motivated and one was even very serendipitious as it was about and titled life is secretly magical which made me feel like the universe was telling me good job on my decison and i'm right don't give up on magic.
-still doing my exercising despite not feeling well
-not feeling well still feels more mild and bearable compared to when i used to not feel well
-the nice nap i took
-somehow even got some work done today,too
-tarot readings
-being pretty
-clarification about D things that came to my mind last night that have made me feel better about things
-feeling like i don't even have to date D right now and can come back to him years later maybe when we've both grown as people and evolved and the time is different. once a connection is iniated,the wonderful thing is,you can never go back. true,it's not like a sex connection where things can never really go back,but still. we were strangers and after all this time,we know each other. maybe life will have us come back to each other next year or something and we'll already get each other.
-lipbalm
-dreams
-that i didn't cheat on my diet today,though i was tempted
-feeling proud and happy with work,2nd career
-some positive energy going today
-relaxation and quiet
-that i'm a unique and authentic person.i may be weird,i may not have a lot of friends,but through the years i've always left a strong impression on people and tend to inspire them
-all my interests and talents and ideas
-souls who really resonate with me
-feeling warmth towards D despite what he's done and that i even suspect he lies to me a lot. almost everytime we chat,i feel like this has happened before.