Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-finding my keys last night. looked and looked for 2 hours and then finally found them right on the desk chair. so weird!
    -getting pizza slices bought for me today
    -deciding to help out my mom with one thing she asked even though i felt uncertain at first and seeing all went well with it,and it seemed to really make her feel better
    -getting my dishes done for me. so nice.
    -spending 2 hours or an hour an half or so studying driving written tests online last night. felt good to spend that much time studying.i can feel i am so close to being ready
    -walking to the bakery to get some cupcakes. a very easy goal,but i felt confident doing it,and best friend's dad seemed very happy that i did it.
    -getting my pants i ordered in the mail today and that they looked great,and the free lingerie with every order from that boutique. love it. i always get my order so quick,too.
    -finding out where i'm going in may,that the name of the neighborhood isn't what i thought,but is just by it,which made me feel slightly better
    -deciding last night,maybe where i'm going ISN'T that bad of a neighborhood and how would i feel living there if it was a safe neighborhood? And,all this resistance melted away,and things felt ok. It was freeing. And,then deciding,I should start pre-paving for when i'll be there for safety,and ease,and all that
    -a list of things i want/desires i intend to manifest i wrote down and keep in my purse. i looked at it again last night and was surprised somehow some of them already manifested. i guess in some ways,i have become less resistant lately.
    -my phone
    -doing some driving today,and getting better at it. i literally feel like i know how to drive as long as traffic isn't super busy and someone is with me.
    -eye massage
    -sleep
    -that my mom liked the cupcake i gave her
    -meditation and how amazing it feels.
    -awesome kind messages from people online
    -that best friend's parents have been so helpful to me and kind
    -being able to see things in a more positive way
    -my sandals
    -my beauty
    -that i know i am improving and bettering myself,and it wont be long before i have a liscense and from there accomplish other goals. it feels like i am about 90% there with being able to get a liscense
    -today feeling a little brighter and more optimistic for some reason
    -though it's painful in hindsight,seeing how gloriously just fine this neighborhood is for living and navigating around in terms of safety.i see so many diverse people walking about,women with my specs walking around at night,people jogging.i spent so much time in fear and now by the time i started being less afraid,i have to leave here.
    -being able to appreciate the beauty in life,and having a photographic eye. i am often from time to time stopping and seeing the view in front of me as a photograph,and appreciating the trees,the angling of things,and so on.
    -that as scary of a time as this is,using this time as a reset button and not giving up on the law of attraction or my dreams and knowing anything is still possible
    Last edited by buttercup; 11th April 2016 at 09:16 PM.