-my hair
-a nourishing,flavorful vegan dinner
-banana fruit spread
-watermelon candy. gotta nourish my sweet tooth
-emptying myself
-coffee
-getting a little more writing done for work
-getting up slight earlier today
-the amazing,clear,uplifted mindset i've been in all day because of simple,strong, 10 minute meditation before bed that cleared energy blockages. i'm starting to see that any strong meditation that clears energy has a multitude of benefits including clearer mind,better mood,and improved appearance,more time on your side,etc,etc. it's amazing. it's like you clear the junk out.i feel so much more organized now within just from clearing one energy blockage issue
-my eyeglasses
-water and how delicious it is lately
-california
-yoga
-how slender my figure is
-knee high socks
-being the innocent,adorable type
-figuring out ideas to alter a physical insecurity of mine
-makeup
-beauty products
-showers. so soothing
-hot tea
-living a life of healing,and beauty
-my eyes and how doll like my face can be
-how open my heart chakra has felt
-remembering that you don't need to complicate things or have tools or a computer to spiritually heal,you can do a meditation without anything that can heal. a video or resource online is but a luxury,and unneeded and even hindering at times
-nightskies and how soothing they are
-a bohemian ways of life
-the weather being a little nicer today
-my stomach being nice and flat,and slender today
-simplicity
-minimalism
-how little B has been on my mind,he's been almost completely gone,and not a single urge to check on his online stuff and my perceptions have changed in realizing how he treated me,i shouldn't want him so much anyways but that how i've been is great,because the best vengance is being happy and forgiving to the point where they think you are nuts for not being angry and want you back even more.
-reflection
-feeling in the flow of life and that this is a week of writing,and next week,ill be more action
-feeling so much organized now about goals
-getting little tasks tooken care of
-the power of happiness and love
-how much time feels on my side just from the little bit of energy clearing. it's amazing how some small thing is all it takes to get you back on track
-my taste in things
-how much i love myself
-dim lighting
-being easy on myself
-how sculpted my back is becoming