-letting life unfold. G came in today,and i met the owner and my boss came in,and sure enough,i was right,G tried asking my boss to something,and she seemed busy and he seemed flirty to her,and then later she said she probably won't be here next week,which makes me wonder if it's because of him and that's why she had been missing. perhaps avoiding him,and spending her time at the other studio instead. I felt insecure and like a little nerd as I colored in my coloring book with him talking to her,then him commenting on my coloring book. He said something that was friendly or could've been flirty when he first walked in to me and definitely thoughtful,but regardless my boss is obviously his first choice and she has confidence and competancy whereas i come off shy and awkward and childish.i am grateful for letting this all unfold though,because even today felt like it happened for me. and,it was good seeing my boss again. she is the only one who noticed i cut my hair without me saying something about it.
-inspiration
-having money in my account
-M giving me a ride to work
-M saying she will put money in my account for me soon
-doing my skip soda day today and feeling like by next week i can probably handle skipping 3 days a week.
-entertainment
-my eyeglasses
-walking around the city for half an hour after work
-pillows
-ginger candies
-rose oil in my diffuser
-trusting life
-water
-stretches
-naps
-biscuits i got today
-my phone