-getting a call and email from a promo job today.i wanted to stop with those however,i think right now it'd good be for me just to get a paycheck again just to see myself get a paycheck again and get in the habit of it,even if it is starting kind of small,and going back to where i was dissatisfied.i figure if right now i am earning $0 then earning anything will be an improvement and THEN from there I can start making goals and trying to "feel it real" with doubling that,then doubling it again,so on and on. best friend's dad keeps urging "normal" jobs that have benefits because he sees them as more secure,but most people i know have their own businesses and even friend i met for brunch has started a business and was talking about a friend who started a business for resume editing and well even technically,i've started my own business however it's just not making money right now,so starting businesses is something very much in my circle,it's something more familiar to me. normal jobs frighten me and intimidate me and i doubt myself about getting them,yet starting my own business does not,but there's a mental hump with that. at this point,it seems i'm going to end up becoming a very,very busy person with all the various interests i have and things i do. even my therapist said i have a lot of interests.i must seem crazy! the key is just overcoming this anxiety/mental humps,and from there things would go so well.
-the nightskies and how goregeous they were tonight
-feeling the sun on me today and how great it felt
-getting a little more better on driving practice test online
-friend checking me in online
-best friend's mom saying things about R again that seem like she doesn't really like her
-seeing the one bill got it's payment
-peaceful sounds