-a shot of whiskey to relax me
-getting my eyebrows threaded today
-meditation
-forgivneness
-getting come coffee today,and how good it tasted with my cinnamon french toast sticks and banana fruit spread. so tasty and filling,too
-doing shopping today
-picking up a new purple sportsbra. a nice color pop.
-feeling pretty ok about trip and that when i get back new things to start working on,and putting in motion
-laughing at life
-fresh air from the rain
-my style
-my beauty
-my height and chic look when i wear mary-janes
-how i stand out when i'm out and about because of my stand out beauty
-getting my strength training in last night
-makeup
-my best friend and how amazing he is
-realizing everyone lies and to relax about my own imperfections. we always hurt the ones we love. i've been reflecting on that a lot lately. as long as we try to be better,more free,and are honest with ourselves,that is most important
-chakra healing music and listening to sacral and solar plexus musics with thetas last night.it really raised my vibration. for some reason,for me,lower chakras always need more work and cause me to feel more emotional whereas once i shoot up to the higher chakras,i quickly feel clear-minded and it's just easier healing.
-openness
-my spiritual wisdom
-hats
-hoodies
-just allowing myself to reflect,even if it's painful,and trusting that peace will come,and clarity,at the right time.
-instagram likes on my photos
-being feminine
-great quotes on femininity and feminine energy
-staying vegan even though i felt some emotions last night from more detoxing since giving up protein waters which have whey
and just all sorts of questioning myself feelings
-vegetables
-being smart
-my lips becoming more poutier and attractive
-ideas
-becoming more ok with imperfection
-my skin and face looking younger today. perhaps,the vitamin e