-the color white,white sheets,walls,etc
-crystal singing bowl audios
-getting my haircut today and feeling renewed,like a new me,and the salon being stylish and inspiring and my hairstylist making me feel very good about myself and actually having good things to say about my hair.i also just felt very attractive and my energy softer so it's been nice.
-getting a coffee and snack and feeling in a good mood after haircut
-my bravery paving through my fears and creating new
-patience
-tuning into my desires
-having a nice toned body with perfect curves that gives me the body of a playboy model
-becoming more comfortable with expressing myself and being myself
-mom coming by finally
-feeling more comfortable in new place
-my eyeglasses
-getting to salon early when i thought i'd be late
-the great book i've been reading
-finding deals that seem to be calling to me,related to my interests as if the universe is urging me to follow it
-feeling free and having a natural,not forced or aggressive desire to do something i've not done in awhile because of my anxieties. it's like a block was just magically cleared the other day and is amazing. as much as i love certain work ive done,i find blocks don't need a month to clear,perse and have stopped doing the processes,at least for now.i may go back to them,but i rather let blocks be cleared naturally by just being me and living fully and doing simple meditations where i get in touch with my soul and just living my soul path.
-my style
-fashion
-dumbells
-getting some dishes done
-giving away some things to mom i don't want
-feeling a difference in how safe i feel in the last few days
-simplicity
-becoming more fearless,feminine,and ease
-smiling
-being a new me
-using my free time with more soul nourishing distractions now
-beauty