-delicious chocolates
-water and drinking lots of it
-mason jars
-a nice rebounding workout
-amazing music and remixes that make you want to move
-taking back my power and being positive and utilizing my affirmations and staying disciplined
-meditations
-deciding to go a different route with my hair change coming up of instead of going to a salon which is just seeming way complicated schedule wise and considering how much i like to do things myself instead of having them done when i can and that i've been researching a bit,i am going to color my hair myself and figuring out the ideas and plan of what i'm going to do and knowing that most services we pay for,are things one can do themselves
-my unique personality
-knowing i need to love myself more and working on it consistently
-acknowledging my feelings of insecurity when i feel them,and feelings of sadness
-that attractive guys like me
-my style
-how lovely and young,and european my face looks
-getting back on track with things being back to normal
-having a little timeline of what i'll do today,that i haven't done yet
-talking to friend,and realizing D has changed for me,and naturally because of me since we first started talking and that says something and is surely not a coincidence. little things from how he doesnt seem to use the social app as much anymore,and how after we clarified we do like each other in november and became facebook friends again,he stopped posting things like getting drinks and even social-wise since november he has pretty much only posted family pictures so i think it's a sign he's definitely been focused on me and i think even if he was multi dating,i'm the one he had his eye on,the one he wanted since the beginning and that says something.i think he wants me to feel good,that's the kind of person he is,but i also think he is the kind of person who wants to control and will manipulate for purposes of control.i definitely think i've changed and influenced him since the beginning which i like because he's just seemed to change in various ways since then.i also realize if i really want to meet my goal i've had forever now of an official relationship,maybe i need to compromise a bit,i just hope it's not too late. i'm thankful to have heard from D going into the new year now and he's got good sides like changing things when he knows something upsets me,and seeming to care that ifeel good and he knows so much about me already. it's a weird connection we have,it'd be too weird,and unfinished to end here.even when he thought i wasnt interested and kept being weird in late october-mid november,he still kept contacting me so clearly i was the one he's had his eye on.
-rose water face mist
-heat
-art
-getting focused again
-feeling more expansion,openness,and filled with possibility at what can happen for me
-nightlife
-dance
-all the weird signs last night
-doing ok with my goal of keeping my mind from overthinking too much and making some progress with it
-detachment from the opinions of others
-my flexibility
-feeling feelings of warmth,and love for some reason
-the positive changes i am embracing such as new work things and new hair,and new body. i may not be where i want to be with other goals i want to achieve,but i'm appreciating what i do have,and shifting my focus to faith in the other areas coming together
-knowing cool people
-that i create my reality,and can change my reality
-being authentic
-following my feelings
-sweaters
-being nice to myself
-coffee and how good it is
-allowing myself to transform
-being logically intuitive
-trying to see things in a positive light and with faith and surrender
-that i have a chance right now to do things differently,and have been. in past times,i'd go crazy inside at someone going away or when things were good,not really utilize my affirmations to keep things in a good direction,but now i have this chance to do that,and to not go crazy on the inside,and that's what i'm doing. maybe,this can be a different outcome then past times with guys