-the rain and how beautiful it is. rained all day. i love rain.i love how i can watch the rain on my porch balcony and not get wet. so soothing,and makes me feel very spring-time.
-that it's spring-time.
-my hourglass curvature
-getting a lot of work done today and putting out work together with business partner and how great it looks. got done pretty easily and looks great and enjoyed chatting with her,too
-getting another person i admire from an organization i admire to agree to work on something with me. so excited. it feels so good to live my dreams
-pulling a cool photo from the fall that i want to post on my instagram in a bit to show more of my industry and accomplishments
-my animal soulmate and making her a symbol and legend of so much and her reawakening me to animal advocacy and all that she has taught me,it's amazing. she is so important and i'm so glad i can make her famous and an important symbol to me.i love how i've honored her.
-feeling relaxed,and in good spirits
-coffee
-feeling clean
-the abundance of things to explore
-colors
-roses
-a work offer from primary career that looked interesting
-the amazing journaling session last night that purged a lot of feelings and brought me more clarity on myself
-nighttime
-how much i've matured and evolved and all the resistances i've cleared over the years
-loyal supporters
-feeling attractive
-the amazing webinar i watched from a spiritual guru type i like and how inspiring her energy was and the good mood it put me in
-movies to watch. sometimes a good movie is so nice to entertain and distract for awhile
-how literary life feels lately and inspires me lately
-roommate coming by for a bit to nap earlier
-water
-changing my workouts to be shorter,since before was a lot,and i know i can get a lot done in less time anyways and this will help with motivation since i had been starting to get slightly bored
-amys' kitchen texas burgers with mustard. so super good. i'm so glad i can enjoy things without cheese more then i used to. seasonings or hummus is a great,more satisfying cheese replacement really
-how forward moved i feel in life now. it's amazing. jan,feb,march each had their place,and now i'm in a blank canvas new space to create with. so exciting.
-becoming more confident,and forgiving of myself and authentic
-that business trip is around the corner and how exciting that is.
-how much fresher my hair looks ever since cutting it shorter
-how fresh and alive life feels!
-the power of happiness
-that i cleaned the bathroom last night
-embracing new aspects of myself and becoming stronger and stronger
-having an interesting life
-that it's so beautiful out,i can keep my door open
-my energy and soul
-echinacea tea and how wonderfully soothing it is