-how much better today was then yesterday. yesterday feels like a glitch on the radio
-this hot peach tea i'm drinking and how soothing it is
-how amazingly beneficial it is to take rest days from working out.i took two and my body is so tight today. wow.
-tofu eggs. so nice i can now have one of my favorite foods again in a vegan version
-all the instagram likes and follows i am getting
-my favorite vegan chocolate with cherries and how great it is for the third eye chakra and 2nd chakra. yum.
-coffee
-being a "princess."
-the amazing strength training session i did for an hour and half then 30 minutes of yoga and how much stress it released and the endorphins.i feel so good right now
-clean eating
-a nice nourishing dinner
-how amazing the weather was today and sitting on the porch soaking up some sunshine and the snow melting away
-letting l flirt with and possibly going on a date with him.i feel bad like i'm stringing him along,i just don't know what i want,and he makes me feel kind of good
-crystal singing bowls audio to relax to right now and slow my mind down
-dim lighting
-how tan my skin looks today
-my wide and large my eyes have gotten. i'm amazed and wondering when did this happen
-being easy on myself for waking up super super late and that i still somehow got a lot done. impressive
-all the work i got done today and decisons i made and how stress relieving that was
-getting dishes done today
-all the mini 5 minute meditations i throughout the day and how clarifying that was
-all the spiritual truths that have come to me about freeing myself more and more from untruths and worrying what others think and the more i do that,shed those layers,the more i come back to me,and am free and things such as there are no flaws only things you learn to accept or evolve from. also,that in the subjective reality model i live in,hedonism is the maxim for life and to just follow my pleasures which gives me a spiritual detachment and allowing myself to also not worry about how others percieve things or possible misunderstandings. this always raises my vibration and manifests miracles and so i know it is "truth." all fear is an illusion. all love is real.
-this forum and this thread and all the notes i have and lovely things i can remember and look back on
-how tight and sculpted my backside,arms,legs and inner thighs look. it is very sexy
-how sexy of a woman i am
-how much i like to dance and how much guys seems to like me to dance based on things they've said and done
-foot massages and how good they feel,hitting some healing nerves as i rubbed my feet a little today
-that spring is near
-that i have plans to see E this weekend
-how great of a catch i am
-how long and beautiful my hair is
-how great my silhouette looks whenever i look at a reflection.i look like the image of perfection with my long,thick tousled hair and perfect slim,hourglass frame that is long but not tall.
-reassurances
-my ideas for life,career,and other others to make things more efficient,cost effective,and bettering for the future
-pics ideas for instagram posts
-that best friend put notices in for two more of those gyms
-my lavender oil and how good it feels and soothing on my forehead
-my tastes in things and being a tastemaker
-being a romantic
-the abundance in my life
-all the reflection on E these past 2 and half weeks. it's been an unfolding of learning and realizing and seeing what i think and it's so interesting to me i got the tower card before i went out the night we kissed. it's strange to me i ran to him right after B and i ended. it's strange to me he texted B right when we started dating which is unlike him and that B texted him twice after we ended and that there's been a triangle i never knew about with the three of us. it's strange all this time i thought E and i were just friends and now i don't even know. it's strange that all this time i thought E invited me out because i was a friend and now i wonder if that was wrong.he never did text me once while B and i dated. it's strange ithought E told B i was difficult in a friend to fashion and now i think he may have told him that so he wouldn't go after me which also makes sense then why B would never tell him we were going out or why E contacted him "randomly" just to talk. he was checking on things. it's strange how cinematic that whole night with me and E was last time i seen him,it really was like a dream..how we bounced around him frustrated to friends about his love life and me whining about mine and then we became entangled.it's strange that as many amazing kisses i've had in my life,i don't think i've ever had a kiss where time disappeared and the people seemed to disappear ,and the background felt black and it was almost as if there was fireworks in the background. it was like i was taken somewhere. he kissed me,and everyone disappeared,and the background felt black and time disappeared. that must mean fireworks. he said he never kissed a friend like that before. he knows there is spark,as in mutual spark. you don't kiss someone that long and not have there be spark. i would have pulled away. and even how we kissed a few times after the "fireworks' time disappearing kiss.it's strange how last year i used to have dreams of him force kissing me and now he has kissed me. it makes me wonder now if those dreams were psychic,i mean,they were,i had a feeling of that,but i mean,psychic as in,are they foretelling what's to come. i guess time will tell. the funny thing is,i wonder if B will be the one thing who gets between us
-the romance of life
-that more details get to be confirmed for upcoming business trip tomorrow
-the power of gratitude lists
-embracing me,my truth,my story
-how pretty i am
-getting things i had been putting off,done today
-being a woman
-respect for women and for the feminine