-music
-the power of adding emotions
-using my sad,low,feelings to observe and reflect on what i'm doing wrong and to add fuel to my desires and motivation
-excitement
-remembering the juicyness of life again and the power of feeling those feelings of magic
-romance
-remembering me and who i am and the things i love
-remembering happiness
-funny little things that seem to be really calling my attention. it was so odd. these google fairytale pictures kept grabbing my attention so i even saved them. it was so weird,the way it seemed to be grabbing my attention.
-funny little hmm moments from law of attraction. i changed my picture on a website of law of attraction to the fairytale pic that kept grabbing my attention for some odd reason..like it was calling me and then i decided to go ahead and comment on this girl's thread about wanting a hero and then realized my pic was a pic of a princess and her hero. Was SO weird. Didn't even realize that until after i commented either. Sites like that are great at reminded me the world is a mirror and the law of attraction. I see often things that parallel what's on my mind.
-perfectly cooked potatoes. i figured out adding two more minutes to the time and then not rushing to take them out makes them soo perfect
-knowing despite it all,i am feeling less and less blocked. i can feel more of an unlimited feeling of what's possible for me again and am dreaming bigger and believing in more. maybe that's the first step for me was knocking those limiting beliefs down so i can have a clearer path of what's possible which also soothed fears and helped me feel a little less stuck again,and gave me some success stories with manifesting and maybe now today in my down,sad mood was to have me realize the power of adding emotions/and feelings and remembering things related to that.
-sexy guys
-bandaids
-going tanning today
-feeling and looking more beautiful
-my lower back getting tighter and more in shape
-my lower back having a nice curvy shape guys like
-cutting down on sodas that are brown colored for two days in a row so far
-letting myself cry
-EFT which has been helpful at clearing limiting beliefs
-speaking affirmation sessions
-feeling so energized and like tension has been released after EFT and speaking affirmation session which tells me it's really rewiring my subconscious
-seeing all the things i've repressed over the years..the feeling of being connected,feeling the amazing feeling of feeling just because,etc
-that my looks came back after the two months or so of extreme stress i had
-great law of attraction videos
-remembering that EVERYTHING is created from "nothing" and to not feel intimidated of how to manifest something out of thin air
-plant based food and being mostly plant based again
-water
-my hair
-laughing at life
-getting in the vortex for at least a few moments tonight